IGNORED

FA Cup Final!

Poor game really. United at least having a go now but that' only because they have to.

Chelsea have problems with Bakayoko and Fabregas. The later is always fighting the urge to get forward and the latter looks like he is remote controlled. They are basically just relying on Giroud and Hazard to muster something between them on the counter. Giroud is having a job done on him by Smalling and Jones and Hazard is feeding off scraps.

36 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I think that is more Mourinho trying to deflect the critics off his teams poor performance, tactics and lack of silverware. 

this for me.  he botched that cup final to a guy he's battered over and over again, he's owned conte.  he missed the boat on that one and threw the team under the bus.  same old mou.  i predict this next year will be the meltdown year and he will be fired.  history repeats itself....

26 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i can see pogba or sanchez leaving this summer honestly, neither are a great fit there.

The club is a million miles away from what it was under SAF.  Lukaku would have been told - you ain't fit to play 90 minutes then your not playing 20 minutes.

Ray parlour was on talksport incredulous that players wouldn't busy a gut to play in the fa cup final.  

11 minutes ago, hafnia said:

The club is a million miles away from what it was under SAF.  Lukaku would have been told - you ain't fit to play 90 minutes then your not playing 20 minutes.

Ray parlour was on talksport incredulous that players wouldn't busy a gut to play in the fa cup final.  

But you dont know that he didnt. Just Mourinho spouting his mouth off as always. 

I agree with the first bit completely though. Him and LVG are the complete opposite of SAF. Mourinho only gets allowed to do what he does by chairmen when he is winning. As soon as that stops, he goes.