IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Sunday November 11th

markjazzbassist

Not anywhere near composed enough in their half. We just keep giving it back to them.

I actually think Gana has been average. Made the tackles/interceptions I would expect but has also been lucky in areas he has been trying to play and just gave away easy possession (not the only one). 

Seamus and Walcott appear to have no understanding at all.

10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Not anywhere near composed enough in their half. We just keep giving it back to them.

I actually think Gana has been average. Made the tackles/interceptions I would expect but has also been lucky in areas he has been trying to play and just gave away easy possession (not the only one). 

Seamus and Walcott appear to have no understanding at all.

Gana has been one of our better players. 

Just now, Bailey said:

Unfortunately being average means he has been one of our better players. Gomes easily the standout for me. Digne doing well defensively too.

He's got 3 tackles and 2 interceptions already.... wtf are you smoking. 

Digne playing superb but yes stop trying to look for things with gana. Starting to look pretentious 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Unfortunately being average means he has been one of our better players. Gomes easily the standout for me. Digne doing well defensively too.

Gomez has made two good passes this game.... other than that he’s been invisible to be fair. Quality when he gets the ball, but not one to take the game on. 

Many players have been above average. Gana, the obvious one. Richarlison has been very good. Holding the ball and turning. Digne has been excellent as well.

Only really Sigurdsson who is struggling.