IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Home) Saturday February 8th

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Keane did best of them all against Deeney last week to be fair to him, albeit it's much easier at the end of the game with fresh legs.

Either way I'm surprised Holgate has been dropped ahead of the winter break.

The other changes are more than justified though.

No Mina did he bullied him in an unorthodox way. 

Ancelotti seems to employ some rotation nearly every match.  I prefer that, though my impression is that that hasn’t been so popular among most on TT.  As we are out of FA Cup, our fixture list is not crowded for rest of season.  Will be interesting to see how much rotation he will use a week after, say, a strong performance.

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

Carlo is seeing what different players have to offer, giving players a chance to prove themselves. Happy with this line up. I expect Morgan to have a really good game for us, I think he thrives when he has a manager he respects, and he respects Carlo.

Exactly he also can gauge what he wants for next season, instead of the usual buy because there available policy that we’ve seen with the last 3 managers. 

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Not in Carlos system which I have time and again stated.  The RM is more of a wingback role in his system.  FFs Bailey you love the tactics read up on his system already

Hahaha so Walcott plays as a wing back!? 

And you also believe that Walcott can play this wing back role better than the other 3 I mentioned. 

I would explain why Walcott is used as the direct player to counter the link up and creativity on the left with Bernard but it it would fall on deaf ears.