IGNORED

Fa Premier League Fixtures 2011/12

Matt

Due to be released in just under 3 weeks (17th June), anyone got any preference who they would like as an opening game or who they want to avoid?

Personally, I would love the opening game to be Villa, so we can batter them and give them the finger regarding trying to get Moyes. Would hate starting against one of the new boys because i think we would bottle it....

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/05/27/date-for-2011/12-fixtures

It won't be Liverpool. I can guarantee that, the club are given a form to fill at the beginning of each season where they write down who they wish to avoid. Liverpool is always a sell out so the club will want to avoid having it first game (first games are also usually a sell out).

Want a nice easy one like Blackburn at home :) . Oh....wait a minute :unsure: .

Think I'd actually not mind a game like Evertorial said...one where it wouldn't be the end of the world if we lose....but Spurs away is a bad example, we've come to expect something from that.

I'll be in Greece so something worthy of live TV would do...Arse/Chelski/United away.

Want a nice easy one like Blackburn at home :) . Oh....wait a minute :unsure: .

Think I'd actually not mind a game like Evertorial said...one where it wouldn't be the end of the world if we lose....but Spurs away is a bad example, we've come to expect something from that.

I'll be in Greece so something worthy of live TV would do...Arse/Chelski/United away.

Not Arsenal on the opening day. Anything but that :(

• 3 weeks later...

Quite happy with that fixture list. A lot of big games early on which might help our early season form as we always up our game for the big games and if our form IS shite and we lose then at least it may realistically be only a point dropped rather than 3.

It's a great run-in too, no reason that we shouldn't be beating those teams.

That's not a bad start. If we can pick up around 12 points before October, and then get a decent haul in October, we should be in a good position for a good season. Having said that, if we do our usual stunt of giving everyone else a two month head start, well, I don't even want to think about that. COYB!

To be honest, I don't give a f**k who we've got (when we turn up we can beat any team in the league), I'm just hoping we get off to a good start this time around.

seeing how shit our october is reminded me of two seasons ago when we had arsenal, man city, chelsea, man utd and liverpool all within 6 weeks or so of each other. ended up winning 3 drawing 1 losing 1. some results like that from man city through man utd would do us nicely. hopefully the team has got their asses into gear by that time otherwise it'll be nearly impossible to find some form during that month.