IGNORED

Biggest cheaters / divers

Heh, how many more of these 'theme' threads are there going to be ?

Up next - best cheerleaders and half-time oranges ?

In any event, the first name I thought of was Jurgen Klinsmann. Because he was such a gifted player and didn't need to be acting the thespian or trying to get other professional players into trouble.

MIKE O<

Funny you should put a pic of The Jam,s Sound Affects, I met the band at Bristol Locarno on a warm up gig for the

Sound Affects tour still got the autographed ticket kept in the sleeve. Foxton and Buckler were great with the fans

Weller was aloof did,nt want to bother with anyone..Great night though.

Nice one Mike.....love that album.

Saw them several times myself back in the early days....lived just down the road from Woking where they came from. Met Bruce Foxton several times in the pub in later years. Was a nice bloke.

I can't put it on right now, but surprised to see the Rivaldo incident from The World Cup (either 1998 or 2002) when a player kicks a ball at his shins, and he collapses to the ground, holding his face, and rolling around hasn't been featured.

It would have been humourous, if it hadn't been so pathetic. Can't abide sometimes, when professional players behave in that manner, in trying to get other said professional players into trouble or hot water with the footballing authorities.

Lo and behold I can see it's been included now on reply #10, can tell I'm damn tired. But say again, that was one of the most highlighted incidents for this (cheaters) , in recent years.

I can't put it on right now, but surprised to see the Rivaldo incident from The World Cup (either 1998 or 2002) when a player kicks a ball at his shins, and he collapses to the ground, holding his face, and rolling around hasn't been featured.

It would have been humourous, if it hadn't been so pathetic. Can't abide sometimes, when professional players behave in that manner, in trying to get other said professional players into trouble or hot water with the footballing authorities.

Lo and behold I can see it's been included now on reply #10, can tell I'm damn tired. But say again, that was one of the most highlighted incidents for this (cheaters) , in recent years.

it has...a few posts up :)

What was that one a few years ago when a south american player fell to the ground as though being hit by a flare and covered his face in fake blood and there was a big outburst over it. May of been Chile and Brazil if memory serves, but some will remember it. The player recieved a lifetime ban apparently and you got to include it here.