IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

What do you do J?

I'm a freelance film-maker at the moment. I wanted to try and get proper fulltime work within the industry but that's near impossible at the moment so now i'm just freelancing.

Jamie is one of the most sought after fluffers in the business B) .

:lol: This is just for a litte bit of extra pocket money ;)

Jamie is one of the most sought after fluffers in the business B) .

Funnily enough, thats what i was hoping he'd say! 'Freelance' eh? Bet you go to Parties and film all the COEDs...wouldnt blame you man, wouldnt blame you ;)

In all honesty, what sort of work are you doing? do companies contact you if they want a camera man or something? (I hope that doesnt insult you, i dont mean it in a takin the mick way, im genuinely interested)

No worries man, didn't take it as an insult at all. I'll get contacted from compaines usually wanting corperate videos produced. I'll shoot and edit them. Usually I can make one new contact from each job I do so normally something leads on from that. To balance out the boring corperate stuff I try and work on unpaid creative projects. So at the moment i'm editing a project for a company in derby which i'm being paid for, while also doing pre-production work for a small short film that i'm not being paid for. It's a happy medium really.

Aw it sounds interesting man! The creative projects, is what came to mind when you said freelance, its something a friend of mine used to do! So have you got any footage or projects that the general public would have seen? Im not ness talking just TV advertising, but virals, bedded footage...anythin like that? and i take it your national?

Im a dyslexica trying to spell a russian name! Never going to come out good :lol:

I move out my house tomorrow and into my student accomodation, good times.

Russian names are long and annoying :P

I moved out of my parents house last summer. Advice dont get too lazy! and never get carried away with partying and socializing.

The best thing of moving out though... you've got your own life and no parents butting in. :D