IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Is there no depth that man won't sink to?

Was unable to read anything, because of so many fucking advertisements flashing away..

Cameron is a disaster of a politician, and how that prick came to be prime minister of this country is often incomprehensible. You'd hope to see him pushed out of office by time of next election but unfortunately it appears we could well be facing further years of this inept reprobate and his collection of equally incompetent and cuntish minions. Can only be a matter of time however.

Was unable to read anything, because of so many fucking advertisements flashing away..

Cameron is a disaster of a politician, and how that prick came to be prime minister of this country is often incomprehensible. You'd hope to see him pushed out of office by time of next election but unfortunately it appears we could well be facing further years of this inept reprobate and his collection of equally incompetent and cuntish minions. Can only be a matter of time however.

'That prick' came to be prime minister in usual way......people voted him in.

How the Torries must love lazy non voting working class people.

A train driver appears to kick a man taking a selfie in front of a train.

It's transpired that the train could've killed him and the driver could've saved his life..or he was being an arse. Depends on your point of view. :D

Had to watch twice to fully ascertain what was occuring, and even then it wasn't all that much clearer.

Knowledge of a 'selfie' would be beneficial, but came to the unanimous decision that the individual in question was (merely) participating in some ill-advised nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...

There was some (brief) entertainment earlier tonight when witnessing a couple of degenerates making their way to the train station and so badly inebriated it was almost humorous (although admittedly of slight concern also)

Middle aged pair, she was totally out of it, as fucked as Oliver Reed at the Oktoberfest and falling over like a tranquilized antelope and rolling in the road and not even bothering to make an attempt to get out of harms way, and the other shouting random obscenities - which escalated to a greater extent when he (not they - she was so out of it, wouldn't know what fucking century it was) discovered the last train had departed and had no alternative but to miss a thirty mile journey and spend the night slumming it outside. Taxi rank opposite, but they wouldn't have the mental capacity to go for it, or they wouldn't have the fare, or no driver would even pick them up (delete as appropriate, latter most probable)

Haven't been that way since around '97, not inebriated to that extent, but they were as fucked by alcohol as one could imagine. Got no real sympathy - if people want to ruin themselves to such an extent with liquor, it's hard to provide concern sometimes. Tuesday night also, which is unusual for such a thing maybe, but still a sad state of affairs.

Takes on a greater significance as it's my home town but rarely keep up with what goes on back home now and without the above, probably would have passed without notice. Here's a detailed enough report on the incident. Thankfully no casualties reported.

www.baltimoresun./news/weather/weather-blog/bcoms-md-april-flooding-20140430,0,1325765.story

To those that 'missed it', Austria wins this years Eurovision Song Contest..

I'd rather look directly into the sun than watch a second of this program, but if only for a moment, wondered who won the event this year.

Say 'event', it's nothing above a lot of awful fucking singers with sub-standard entries, and listened to a brief clip of the British entry for this year - needless to say it was another abysmal effort and 15 seconds was more than enough.

Event held in Denmark, which provided a surprise as thought the Republic of Ireland had the "honor" of staging the event every time. Guessing crusty old cunt Terry Wogan was sneaking around the set someplace - ever present since the time of prohibition - but didn't recall a mention.

The very best thing about the Eurovision Song Contest ? - This immaterial pointless exercise is over for another year.

Received news this morning that my sister passed away overnight. I don't know what to do, or what to think right now, been through enough shit the last few months. Going to take a while for the autopsy report to determine what happened. She was in good health and no issues and with my father just happened basically out of nowhere. Feeling really fucked up at the moment. I don't understand anything sometimes. As with before, the impact hasn't hit home as of yet but after before just been through so much shit it's nothing new. Won't be participating for a good few days and too upset to even think rationally right now. Don't know what else to say. Never appreciated fucking nothing until it was too late but 'got' to continue. Life - or death - can go fuck itself.

Received news this morning that my sister passed away overnight. I don't know what to do, or what to think right now, been through enough shit the last few months. Going to take a while for the autopsy report to determine what happened. She was in good health and no issues and with my father just happened basically out of nowhere. Feeling really fucked up at the moment. I don't understand anything sometimes. As with before, the impact hasn't hit home as of yet but after before just been through so much shit it's nothing new. Won't be participating for a good few days and too upset to even think rationally right now. Don't know what else to say. Never appreciated fucking nothing until it was too late but 'got' to continue. Life - or death - can go fuck itself.

bloody hell DK, wish you all the best.