IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

• 1 month later...

Had to have my wedding ring cut off today (because it's always been a tight fit + I've put on some weight + the hot weather swollen my hands) and it was bloody agony and took an age. The two nurses that did it kept banging on about what good quality gold it must be because it took them ages and a new blade to even scatch the surface, I was sat there wishing I'd bought a bloody cheap one😂

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Had to have my wedding ring cut off today (because it's always been a tight fit + I've put on some weight + the hot weather swollen my hands) and it was bloody agony and took an age. The two nurses that did it kept banging on about what good quality gold it must be because it took them ages and a new blade to even scatch the surface, I was sat there wishing I'd bought a bloody cheap one😂

Pleased to here you are putting some weight on mate that’s a good thing I’m assuming, just as long as it’s not all ale 🍺 from the local, are you going to get the ring enlarged and repaired ?

Just now, Palfy said:

Pleased to here you are putting some weight on mate that’s a good thing I’m assuming, just as long as it’s not all ale 🍺 from the local, are you going to get the ring enlarged and repaired ?

Certainly not the ale, got some in the fridge but not had one in a while, white wine is my tipple mostly now. Not been to the local in weeks since the management changed, don't like the new people.

I could do with losing a couple of stone though, I'm around 14 and my "fighting weight" is 12, need to do more exercise instead of sitting in front of a screen blabbering to you lot all day😂

Will definitely be getting the ring repaired and resized though, if I don't I'll probably get struck by lightning; vengeful woman my wife:unsure:.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, MikeO said:

The sofa was actually chosen by my wife Palf, from Oak Furnitureland and cost more than a grand! She never got to see it unfortunately, but I bear no responsibility!

Sorry mate not the furnishings the suite is very good looking so obviously not chosen by yourself 😉 I was referring to the terminology front room, I very rarely here that anymore in the housing industry it’s referred to as the lounge, to be honest I’m quite surprised you never said parlour, I’m sure Cornish might have 😂

14 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Sorry mate not the furnishings the suite is very good looking so obviously not chosen by yourself 😉 I was referring to the terminology front room, I very rarely here that anymore in the housing industry it’s referred to as the lounge, to be honest I’m quite surprised you never said parlour, I’m sure Cornish might have 😂

Ah right, misunderstood👍

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

I believe sitting room is the posh terminology.

• 3 weeks later...