IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Just had a brilliant school report for Josh, second year running. He always struggled a bit at primary but he's stormed ahead since he moved up. Proud dad :P .

Don't deserve it....I was a bastard at school and caused my parents all sorts of shite :lol: !

I was the same Mike but I did get one cracking report as did my mates, we wrote, those were the days them :lol::lol::lol:

New fitness regime started today....up at 6.15, swimming pool at 7.00 and a swift sixteen lengths before breakfast.

Impressive eh? Might even join the wife in the pool myself one day :lol: . For now, watching is exercise enough for me....I need a lie down :unsure: .

New fitness regime started today....up at 6.15, swimming pool at 7.00 and a swift sixteen lengths before breakfast.

Impressive eh? Might even join the wife in the pool myself one day :lol: . For now, watching is exercise enough for me....I need a lie down :unsure: .

God what is it these women, my Mrs has always been the same. She got herself that fit she ran the London Marathon in 3hrs 50 mins (true), she couldn't do that now mind. I managed to do it in just over two and half hours, it would have been quicker but the tube was on strike :D

By the way Mike I curled out another big one this morning, tis was like giving birth, the back end of it looked like Rafa, in fact it could have been Rafa :)

It is. Being delivered Monday, daughter's boyfriend booked in to help me put it up on Tuesday (watch it start to piss with rain :unsure: ) but it's a real struggle to get the ground dead level. I'll get there though :) .

What are you laying it on flags timber frame or concrete?

What are you laying it on flags timber frame or concrete?

Putting down flags first and 3" square tanalised bearers on top of those.....the previous one was just on slabs but the floor got a bit damp because the drainage isn't great so I want it lifted up a bit with plenty of airflow underneath. Got nothing done today because we've been descended on by daughters and grandchildren as a mother's day surprise for the wife :) .

It was the beginning of the end of the world near mine today, the apocolypse struck!

Powercut for two hours, bush fires and emergency services left right and centre! Skem is where hell starts its over throwing of earth! Madness.

I took refuge in the pub to be on the safe side. Shaun of the Dead taught me well!

It was the beginning of the end of the world near mine today, the apocolypse struck!

Powercut for two hours, bush fires and emergency services left right and centre! Skem is where hell starts its over throwing of earth! Madness.

I took refuge in the pub to be on the safe side. Shaun of the Dead taught me well!

But aaron Skem is the end of the world, people have visited Skem and never returned, left to wander the lonely corridors and concourse forever :o:o:mellow:

do live in counrry victoria?

with the really bad fires a few weeks back i live around 20km from the CBD but the fire was 30 minutes away from my house and apperantly if the wind had not of changed it could have reached one of the biggest shopping centers in melbourne which is 5 minutes from my house

it was bad times

do live in counrry victoria?

with the really bad fires a few weeks back i live around 20km from the CBD but the fire was 30 minutes away from my house and apperantly if the wind had not of changed it could have reached one of the biggest shopping centers in melbourne which is 5 minutes from my house

it was bad times

Nope i live in the hell hole of England - skelmersdale

Was playing for my monday night team at the soccerdome tonight and a fella threatend to knock me out coz i kept winding him up, everytime they got a free kick i would kick the ball away slightly, he said thats 3 times, one more and i'll knock you out, i just saud its 2 mate, ive got two more attempts now ;)

God i love winding people up.

Soccerdome as in, the one at the JJB?

And the same to be honest, I play as a goalkeeper so it provides a lot of opportunities to wind up the attackers should I feel the need. I'm not a dirty player but its always nice to get the person back when they stamp on your ribs/head.

Aye the one next door to the JJB, playing there again abit later, we have played 3 and won 3. first game - 17 -2 . Second game - 12 - 8 and third game 11- 5.

Ive scored 6 goals over those 3 games which im contempt with, hoped to have more than that tbh.

Well im playing there today and feeling very confident indeed.

Ive scored 6 goals over those 3 games which im contempt with, hoped to have more than that tbh.

Well good luck mate. I've done a few tournements down there over the years :P It's a great place that and its surprising how knackaring it gets sometimes. I stick to Sunday League now on the outdoor pitches. I've not been playing comptative at the JJB since Year 7 of High School. We drew 3-3 today after being 3-1 down with ten minutes to go. It's great playing like this too, when the suns out its awesome.

I know that its not as important on the small pitches but where do you play Aaron?

And you should be confident, those results sound good.

Many congrats Gramps. I am presuming all is well, fingers and toes etc.

Thanks Mac...she's fine. Phoned at 6.30 this morning (not the baby obviously :P ) in the throes of labour waiting for an ambulance and the nipper was born on the way to hospital. Shot out no problem apparently....bloody women always going on about the pain of childbirth, nothing to it I don't reckon :lol: .

Congratulations Mike, on the grandchild and being mapped :P

Thank's Mark :) .

Going mad here. Shed coming today but the delivery window is 7.00am to 7.00pm <_< . Was hoping to get a big chunk of it built today but it's looking less and less likely....BOLLOCKS!