IGNORED

Who Is The Biggest Asshole In Premiership?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Er...

John Terry, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Arjen Robben, Will Gallas, Ricardo Carvalho, Jose Mourinho, Arsene Wenger, Duncan Ferguson, El Hadji Diouf, Roy Keane, Eric Cantona, Alan Smith, Rooney, And Rio Ferdinand tops the list.

I hate a lot of people :D

You haven`t got a clue. Just how is Crouch a cheat? or Renia? and you didn`t mention Robben.............................your spelling is shit!

gettin bored of your pointless as fuck comments!

read my post with both eyes open, then if you have a problem (and a point) post somethin a bit more relevant!

COCK

You haven`t got a clue. Just how is Crouch a cheat? or Renia? and you didn`t mention Robben.............................your spelling is shit!

This is a footie discussion, if all you can do is critisize peoples spelling, ask yourself is this the right forum for you.

ATB

Mac

Tiz the Toffetalk way, yeh we can moistly spell, some even have a unique style of prose.....But most of us cant type for shoite

However, the key factor & the ever present TT way is that the Spelling & Grammar CARE FACTOR=0...As longa s one can make out the ruff jist...!!!

Long live not caring for spelling & grammar, a Thousand deaths to Grammar Nazi's.

If some poor buggars like my self had to edit & correct every sylable, well ide have about 14 posts in 4 yrs ( usually the brain knows what - But the fingers type something esle)

CARE FACTOR=0.