IGNORED

Chris Eagles

Guest blueboy122

If he gets a haircut and pays us 1.5 million to sign him and he doesnt require any sort of wages then maybe we can take him as a squad player......scrap that still no!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I would like Eagles at Everton....He reminds me of Gibbo, but not as tactically minded as him. I can remember him playing for Burnley and he impressed me back then....he can hold the ball, take a shot, get in the right places. The only difference is with Gibbo we payed under the odds for him.......with Eagles we would have to pay OVER the odds which isn't worth it.

I would like Eagles at Everton....He reminds me of Gibbo, but not as tactically minded as him. I can remember him playing for Burnley and he impressed me back then....he can hold the ball, take a shot, get in the right places. The only difference is with Gibbo we payed under the odds for him.......with Eagles we would have to pay OVER the odds which isn't worth it.

I doubt we'll get him this transfer window, but since his contract runs out in the Summer of 2014, maybe we should look at him next January window and try to get him on the cheap? Or maybe even on a Bosman in the SUmmer of 2014.

I doubt we'll get him this transfer window, but since his contract runs out in the Summer of 2014, maybe we should look at him next January window and try to get him on the cheap? Or maybe even on a Bosman in the SUmmer of 2014.

Yeah I know we wouldn't get him in this transfer window, a lot of rumours are gossip but the amount of times we have been linked to him, there must be some truths in it. Like Gibson, the rumours started in 2009 and then every year since then. I would rather loan a few players then pay over the odds for a player, besides we have hitzelsperger now. He will do us the job :)