IGNORED

Tim Cahill

Speculation, from the brother of a Man Utd player i.e. Rooney, during private conversation or is that deemed as claptrap.

With all due respect to yourself and not doubting your word; SAF tracks down Rooney on his hols to discuss his transfer targets with him? Does that sound right?

With all due respect to yourself and not doubting your word; SAF tracks down Rooney on his hols to discuss his transfer targets with him? Does that sound right?

No, what sounds right, is that I was talking to Wayne Rooneys brother on the 22nd June. During the conversation, which was entirely football based, we inevitably started chatting about transfers etc etc. I was then informed that Wayne had spoken to him regarding possible transfers and he mentioned that Lescott and Cahill 'where on the radar of Sir Alex Ferguson'. You can see that clearly on my post. Rooney may have got that information a while back, I don't know and I don't know how true it is but seeing as it was a rumour, that's why I posted it in the rumour section.

I apologise if rumours should be accepted from newspapers only.

I apologise if rumours should be accepted from newspapers only.

No apology needed. Sounds like a piece tailor made to fit in "My Mums Best Mates Hairdresser Said, All Transfer Rumours" to me :) .

I still find it very hard to believe Sir Alex discusses his targets with his squad tbh.

I managed to speak to my Mum via a local medium. She is foreign so the translations were difficult, but anyway SAF wants to do a straight swop with cash, Rooney for Cahill. I think he also wants to give us Giggs and Scholes for Hibbert.

At least it sounded like that through the insane dribbling.

I am sure this is true. :baaasmiley:

• 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...