IGNORED

Arsenal (Home)

Romey 1878

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the worst I have seen us play for a very long time. The lescott thing has realy got to the team. In a way I am glad it was the arse we got spanked against as it would have been a tough game even if we were playing well. Also the bolocking they are going to get off of moyes will not be plesant. This might spur us on to get new players in and maybe let lescot go if replacements can be found. Although I would hate for him to go to city.

let him go. there's no point in keeping a player who doesn't want to play for your club, no matter how good he is. Just try get a replacement. maybe try and get city to part with Richards or Dunne in part exchange or something. and i've just switched the game off. this is a complete disgrace

absolute disgrace, what the hell is kenwright playing at, no wonder lescott wants to leave we dont have any money to match the top players ambitions, lescott will go and moyes wont be to far behind him, he is the best manager we have had for a long time and we dont give him the funds to match his ambitions, long season ahead fellow evertonians

Might do better, i really feel sorry for DM, he's a brilliant manager but his hands are tied. I thought BK said earlier in the year that funds are in place, in fact i'm positive he did.

That's no excuse....this is an infinitely better XI than we started last season with.

"We need more players/money" is a red herring. No fucking excuse for this :angry: .

Consolation from Saha :) .

My son has paid well over £125 to watch this game with travel etc, I may get slated for this, but what a crock of shit!! a disgrace to the shirt,just the sort of performance to attract new players to the club!!! totally gutted, do the decent thing everton players, give your wages this week to charity!!

Edited by bassman

Everton where f*ckin shite 2day. How on earth did we loose 6-1 against when last season we nearly beat them with a squad nearly as good as the 1 we had 2day.

Everton will be playing championship football next season if we play like that. No way will be break the top 4, we would be lucky to make top 10 after todays performance.

But in saying all that, it was our first game. Burnley next saterday and that is a MUST win game.

After that performance, I wouldn't blame Lescott if he handed in another transfer request in the next few days.

Edited by EFC247

My son has paid well over £125 to watch this game with travel etc, I may get slated for this, but what a crock of shit!! a disgrace to the shirt,just the sort of performance to attract new players to the club!!! totally gutted, do the decent thing everton players, give your wages this week to charity!!

What are you on about mate ' i may get slated ' i totally agree with you.

did anyone notice if any of our players looked overweight compared to last game of the season, they may take a few months to shed them extra pounds, a bad perforemance all round, not one everton player looked on the ball (no pun intended) and did we underestimate arsnel, they were bad last season and I think we all expected to either win them or draw

as d ream put it - pliz dont sing along its pure gay

Neville did OK and that was about all, Saha made a good impression and managed to get us a goal. Other than that nothing to smile about, speechless. I'm very concerned about the Europa game now, that could easily be another crushing defeat. COYB...?