IGNORED

Lescott

I never said anything about Fox News. I commented on Kipper. Which has nothing to do with Fox News. I still maintain that you cant believe anything on Kipper. Alot of bullshit swirling around there

I wasn't disagreeing. See, there's this thing called wit, perhaps you've heard of it. Fox News = unreliable propaganda machine. Blue Kipper (or most other rumour mill sites) = unreliable spray outlets. Not only was I agreeing that Blue Kipper (and most others) are very unreliable sources, I was poking fun at how, Fox News is even more unreliable. I thought it was quite clear, but some people need everything laid out I suppose.

I am sort of now at the point with J-lo saga that if he want to go let him go for 20 mil and then go and buy a replacement for about 10 mil and then concentrate on getting defour/moutinho

If we really really had no money woudld we spending 8-10m on two squad players.........The two Kyles from Sheffield

No one was for sale last summer either.

Yes thats´s true(A.Johnson) , But now he has said it so many times that i believe it this time. He said on that "conference" yesterday that if someone leaves, it is him who has decided that. So if hes still going to sell someone, hes taking full responsibilty about those words from fans. So the offer has to be just so huge that he cant say no anymore, for the good of the club

Sorry to say but if Man Shitty offer enough Everton would sell and why not. If we can get twenty five million for him think they will take it and bring in two new players. As much as DM and BK say players not for sale and dont have to sell every player has his price.

We also dont know if he wants to leave but I would expect if he does he would have to ask.

Old news but where do they get this stuff..

"Mark Hughes, the City manager, balked at the £20 million demanded by the Merseyside club for Lescott earlier in the summer, but Hughes is keen to pair him with John Terry"

How did they get that from "NOT FOR SALE"

Plus.... if there upping the pressure...... I think they can go jump with an offer like this

"Manchester City are understood to have lodged a £15 million bid for Everton defender"

LAZY JOURNALISTS...... JUST MAKE UP WHATEVER YOU WANT...

I agree with DM it looks like more lazy journalism to me how can the figure of £20m be banded around for the past week or so by these idiots at the papers then all of a sudden they are going to test our resolve with a bid of £15m.

If they want him sadly im sure they would get him but not at £15m im sure if they bid around the £25m mark he would be sold.

Kenwright did nothing to help matters by coming out saying we're skint. It puts us in a terrible bargaining position in regards to the price we want for Lescott because City know that we NEED the money to be able to do proper business in this transfer window.

Now I'm starting to get worried tbh. We look like missing out on what appears to be our number one transfer target (Naughton) and losing the other half of the heart of what made us so hard to beat last season, oh and we've got no money. Brilliant. I'm worried for what next season holds for this football club.

So business as usual then eh Mark :) ? That's how we start every season :( .

It would be nice to go into a season with a bit of confidence, but it's looking like another poor summer on the business side. I;m hoping for some rabbits to be pulled out of hats big time.

its been a somewhat shitty day for all blues concerned.. Firstly theres that paper talk about totenham getting bother naughton an walker, then theres the bid for lescott which we knew would happen, but i think city will increase there offer, they have nothing to lose of course, then theres some defender i have never heard of, opting to play for a poor spanish team over us, the deal we showed just never swayed his head enough, i know there sstill time for us to recruit new faces, but as usual its starting to take the "p" a bit... Lets hope as someone said we pull a few rabbits out the hat, soonish