IGNORED

Non-linked Players

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when is Park under-rated??? :blink: :blink:

Fergie only ever plays him in important games, he's usually one of the first on the sheet for Champions league and big cup games.

He's got a fantastic work ethic, something we only have in a few attacking players on our team. He never stops running and I'd have him here in a heartbeat but it will never happen. Somewhere between Wes brown and park would be a good middle ground, I'd take John O'Shea or one of the Da Silva's on loan.

Since when is Park under-rated??? :blink: :blink:

Fergie only ever plays him in important games, he's usually one of the first on the sheet for Champions league and big cup games.

He's got a fantastic work ethic, something we only have in a few attacking players on our team. He never stops running and I'd have him here in a heartbeat but it will never happen. Somewhere between Wes brown and park would be a good middle ground, I'd take John O'Shea or one of the Da Silva's on loan.

i mean he never seems to get the recognition from his peers or the media is all.