IGNORED

Non-linked Players

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to wonder about the logic behind Pompey even inviting offers for him. They have a stupidly small attacking line up as it is, selling both Crouch and Defoe recently without replacing them and now possibly selling Nugent as well? Madness. They have kanu who is well past it and have brought in the Piquoneque or whatever he is called and he has only ever scored one goal in his pro-career! I do not understand what they are doing. I think they'll go down this year and Paul Hart will be first manager out.

Just read this on SSN, talking about the Shites miserable pre-season and loos to Athletico when i saw this:

"Sergio Aguero, who Reds boss Rafa Benitez opted not to sign in 2006 when offered the then Independiente player, and ex-Manchester United striker Diego Forlan gave Atletico a half-time advantage."

About sums Benitez up...a FUCKING idiot!

Edited by tenaciousj

Just read this on SSN, talking about the Shites miserable pre-season and loos to Athletico when i saw this:

"Sergio Aguero, who Reds boss Rafa Benitez opted not to sign in 2006 when offered the then Independiente player, and ex-Manchester United striker Diego Forlan gave Atletico a half-time advantage."

About sums Benitez up...a FUCKING idiot!

Disapointed in this post mate, you should be ashamed of yourself for being so kind to that twat.

I've been calling for him to be signed for ages, as he is a versatile player and we all know Moyes loves those type of players. Portsmouth are in turmoil, but behind closed doors our board is running around like the keystone cops. Minimum fare would be 8 mill, but maybe with Vaughan thrown in a deal could be struck!

swap vaughan for vic and that would be better

I've been calling for him to be signed for ages, as he is a versatile player and we all know Moyes loves those type of players. Portsmouth are in turmoil, but behind closed doors our board is running around like the keystone cops. Minimum fare would be 8 mill, but maybe with Vaughan thrown in a deal could be struck!

I agree i have also said on quite a few occasions on here that he was a player i wish we would go for he can play down the right flank as well as he can in the middle and would make a good pairing with Arteta or an attacking role, He's a very versatile player who could fill a few voids if need be due to injuries etc. He's only 24 and still has his best years ahead of him a definate yes from me please :)

Spotted this on SSN today, could be worth a pop

16.33 Niko Kranjcar has no intention of signing a new contract at Portsmouth and will leave the club next summer.

I really like him. He had a quiet season through injury last year but i'd love him here. I think he's got a hell of alot of potential.

It's got Spurs written all over it IMO.

Isaac Vorsah

tall and powerful Ghanaian is back on Stoke's radar after an explosive start to his Bundesliga season.

The 21-year-old is 6ft 5ins tall and can play as a defensive midfielder or centre-half.

Concerns arise over his ability to earn a work permit and the fact the Africa Cup of Nations takes place in January but he seems worth the risk.

Other clubs are also making strong enquiries for a player who is out of contract next year and could go now for around £4million.

I watched this guy the other evening (when Jamie pointed out i was watching it a day late lol), he looked pretty tired in all fairness. Strong in the air, picked nice short passes, and isnt too much at 4m. considering his age and all, is this one worth a punt?

Been thinking with Pompey in financial meltdown got to thinking there is a few gems there for us to take.

Belhadj - left back, quick and direct great going forward maybe not the best defensively but, could play on left wing aswell.

Krankjaer - great player, two footed, good football brain. Would shine with us.

Distin- last year of contract, experienced (31) left footed ala Lescott maybe a cheap(er) alternative than others.

What do you guys think?

This guy is moving to Portsmouth on a loan

Joined today. Would have been a good signing for us. Right back and Right mid. In fairness he flopped in Italy but the lad is still young and looked great when he first hit the scene. I think I am right in saying that he debuted for his country at only 16.

Do we actually have a scouting network at Everton? He'd have been a great signing and Moyes likes his loans.