IGNORED

Non-linked Players

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe, it didnt look like we had around 11 million to spend when we signed yakubu, one thing Ive learnt though is to not count anything out.

Also, not saying this is going to happen but if that proposed peter reid takeover occurs we may get a large bit of money to spend

maybe, it didnt look like we had around 11 million to spend when we signed yakubu, one thing Ive learnt though is to not count anything out.

Also, not saying this is going to happen but if that proposed peter reid takeover occurs we may get a large bit of money to spend

i know mate u never know with this club and board, last summer just sums it all up

i've said it before on this site but i'd love lee cattermole at everton. i would move neville back to RB and put cattermole DM, not sur what price but 5-8 million would prob get him. he is similar to neville but with alot more creativety and better passing ability.

I'm with you on that one mate - he reminds me of the pie man!

i've said it before on this site but i'd love lee cattermole at everton. i would move neville back to RB and put cattermole DM, not sur what price but 5-8 million would prob get him. he is similar to neville but with alot more creativety and better passing ability.

Class player, he would probably come to us aswell, he's got a good chance of progressing into the proper team in the future.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Its nice to dream about bringing big names but players like Tevez Bojan and co will never wear the royal blue unless we get major investment which will more then likely wont happen any time soon, We need to be more realistic Tevez will be looking at earning around £120.000 a week at least and Bojan will be way out of our price range aswell and we paid for Mo in installments and clubs like Barca wont entertain such deals.

We need to look at foraign players who have the potential to make it big such as Berg or Championship players who could make the grade.

Eden Hazaerd (if thats how you spell it) plays for Lille only young nineteen or twenty. If you put him on you tube and watch his skill he plays like Ronaldo!! absolutely looks mint and we should snap him up now before he goes to one of the big boys. Belgium to so Felli could have a word i think he plays down the right.

Eden Hazaerd (if thats how you spell it) plays for Lille only young nineteen or twenty. If you put him on you tube and watch his skill he plays like Ronaldo!! absolutely looks mint and we should snap him up now before he goes to one of the big boys. Belgium to so Felli could have a word i think he plays down the right.

Yeah he's been mentioned on here recently i think by some of our Belgian chaps, He does look from what i've seen a great young player it has always done my nut tbh that we can see some of these players and that they seem to have what it takes but the club never seems to :confused:

yes he does look class but the only negative is skill players in the french league often don't make it in the prem take b.cheyrou and a.tarbart (spurs)

was watching setanta before and stuart pearce was singing the praises of frazier campbell saying there's a good chance he'll be seeing him in future england squads.

i've always liked campbell and altough he hasn't done much at spurs on loan he never really got a chance. hull have had a 6 million bid accepted for him but the lad doesn't want to make a decision til after the euro's. surely would be a good signing for us adding something different to forward line.

was watching setanta before and stuart pearce was singing the praises of frazier campbell saying there's a good chance he'll be seeing him in future england squads.

i've always liked campbell and altough he hasn't done much at spurs on loan he never really got a chance. hull have had a 6 million bid accepted for him but the lad doesn't want to make a decision til after the euro's. surely would be a good signing for us adding something different to forward line.

No. Would you honestly pay £6million for him? Laughable. If he wasn't a United youngster you wouldn't even be looking at £3million for him.

No. Would you honestly pay £6million for him? Laughable. If he wasn't a United youngster you wouldn't even be looking at £3million for him.

the lad is better than vaughan and anichebe and has a fantastic scoring record (1 in 2) in his professional career, 6 million is prob the going rate in todays market

his record is not 1 in 2, 91 games, 41 goals. if that was a premier league record id say yes, lets go for it. but most of these were at antwerp and in the championship. his prem record is 1 in 10.

if, and its a big if, he was all that good, why would united want shut? they dont need the money.

his record is not 1 in 2, 91 games, 41 goals. if that was a premier league record id say yes, lets go for it. but most of these were at antwerp and in the championship. his prem record is 1 in 10.

if, and its a big if, he was all that good, why would united want shut? they dont need the money.

lets be honest the lad can score goals, all i'm saying is h's better than vaughan and anichebe. the lad looks like he wants to move himself because it will take him a while forcing his way into the united team as they already have welbeck who is a similar player. i would rather have someone like campbell than michael owen!!!

I see there're a few Belgians mentioned here ...

But I feel there're only 2 belgians who could be interesting for Everton and that's Dembele and Vertonghen. Hazard isn't ready yet to play in the PL and I recon that at the end of next year he'll head for Madrid(since Zidane is such an admiror).

The only problem is the price tags on both of them ... Vertonghen will easily cost you 10 million euros and you'll even have to dubble the fee if you want Dembele.

So both of them is probably out of the question (I really don't think Moyes will have 30-35 at his disposal and even so he won't spend it on just 2 players)

Defour might be an option as well but I think Vertonghen would be much more usefull for Everton. There's not much difference in quality between the two but Vertonghen's style of play will suit better at Everton.

I'd say Defour is probably more of a player for Villa.

Anyway, I hope Everton succeed in attracting a few new players. My priorities would be a striker, a defensive midfielder and a winger. Also a central defender a right fullback and a goalkeeper might come in handy. But I think that would be asking just a little too much.

------------------Howard/GK--------------------

RFB/Neville----Jagielka--Lescott/CD---Baines

-------------Vertonghen?----Arteta------------

Pienaar---------Fellaini/Cahill--------Dembele?

------------------Striker/Cahill------------------

That's not a bad team at all!

Edited by 234ever

------------------Howard/GK------------------

Naughton----Jagielka--Lescott/------Baines

----------- ----J-Rod------------

Pienaar-------Fellaini/Arteta--------Defour

------------------Yakubu------------------

Bench: Owen, Cahill, Vaughan, Ossie, Hibbo, Neville

Now that aint bad either. Real options on the bench too.

------------------Howard/GK------------------

Naughton----Jagielka--Lescott/------Baines

----------- ----J-Rod------------

Pienaar-------Fellaini/Arteta--------Defour

------------------Yakubu------------------

Bench: Owen, Cahill, Vaughan, Ossie, Hibbo, Neville

Now that aint bad either. Real options on the bench too.

I think you're one man short ...

And Defour as a winger ... bad idea ... very bad idea!

lets be honest the lad can score goals, all i'm saying is h's better than vaughan and anichebe. the lad looks like he wants to move himself because it will take him a while forcing his way into the united team as they already have welbeck who is a similar player. i would rather have someone like campbell than michael owen!!!

yeah, lets be honest, he can score goals, at antwerp and in the championship. hes had a very bad year, he could not even get in a struggling spurs team!!!

yeah, lets be honest, he can score goals, at antwerp and in the championship. hes had a very bad year, he could not even get in a struggling spurs team!!!

at spurs he had 4 £15 million strikers ahead of him in the pecking order so he's obviously going to struggle to get in! if the belgium league and the championship are so poor how come most of our players have made their name at that level; lescott, jagielka, fellaini, cahill, baines!

do you think vaughan and vic are better than him?

ok then mate, i see you have proved yourself right. oh no, wait a minute, spurs had pav and bent infront of him, neither was scoring on a regular basis and he still never got in, it was only later on when harry came in that defoe and keane got there too.

i'd like to say that lescott, cahill and baines made their name in the prem. lescott was hardly a big name before we signed him, cahill had played in the fa cup final and not much else, and baines did well at wigan before coming here.

but please dont tell me the championship or the belgian league can live up to the premiership.

i dont think vic is better than you for fuck sake, but i think vaughan will have a bigger and better career that campbell.

just ask, why has no body else gone for him? this kid that is so talented, that united made no attempt to keep him, could not get in a poor spurs side, and got no interest from anybody other than the massive hull city!

I wouldn't have campbell and have higher hopes for vaughan but I doubt we'd get £6m if we were to sell vaughan, whereas campbell should be off for that fee. - madness!

I don't want to sell vaughan because he will be quality - this is his season - hopefully!

ok then mate, i see you have proved yourself right. oh no, wait a minute, spurs had pav and bent infront of him, neither was scoring on a regular basis and he still never got in, it was only later on when harry came in that defoe and keane got there too.

i'd like to say that lescott, cahill and baines made their name in the prem. lescott was hardly a big name before we signed him, cahill had played in the fa cup final and not much else, and baines did well at wigan before coming here.

but please dont tell me the championship or the belgian league can live up to the premiership.

i dont think vic is better than you for fuck sake, but i think vaughan will have a bigger and better career that campbell.

just ask, why has no body else gone for him? this kid that is so talented, that united made no attempt to keep him, could not get in a poor spurs side, and got no interest from anybody other than the massive hull city!

darren bent 17 goals in 42

pavlyuchenko 14 goals in 32

both players heavily used as substitutes! mmm they never scored many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when spurs are fighting for relegation who are they gonna play an unused 20 year old kid or their experienced multi million pound striker

listen i could argue all summer about this but u have completely missed my point. frazier campbell is better than vaughan and vic and would improve our squad if we signed him, simple as that, whether u rate him or not is a different matter!

to add to your argument, Antwerp is actually in the second Belgian league.

darren bent 17 goals in 42

pavlyuchenko 14 goals in 32

both players heavily used as substitutes! mmm they never scored many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when spurs are fighting for relegation who are they gonna play an unused 20 year old kid or their experienced multi million pound striker

listen i could argue all summer about this but u have completely missed my point. frazier campbell is better than vaughan and vic and would improve our squad if we signed him, simple as that, whether u rate him or not is a different matter!

Disagree, Campbell is just another overhyped United youth player (most United youth players carry the mandatory United trasfer premium).

As Steve says, if Hull come knocking you know you've hit the big time.

i'd love hleb here very skillful player but not sure about his pace? quite similar to arteta id say would love to see him here though always liked him at arsenal

Yeah me too, quality player and always looked dangerous on the ball for Arsenal, would love to see him replicate that form on our right side of midfield. However I don't think he'll want to come here :( Probably end up at Bayern Munich.