IGNORED

Non-linked Players

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost the pace for prem imo, going to have to decline if it were everton linked with him, great player in his hay day but i think with him playing in spain and gettin older he wont be able to keep up with it here.

Well if he could play at 40% of his level at Man U he would still be miles better than anything we have at the moment

Velthuizen: Talented keeper. He's a showkeeper (don't know if this is a English expression), you can compare him a bit with Peter Schmeighel..

Marcus Berg: imo the best striker in the dutch league atm. He scores a lot, scores beautiful goals and under Fc Groningen's this year's manager, he learned to work hard as well.

Only thing is that he sometimes is a bit of a nasty player. Arrogance, hard fouls (little work with the elbow), and sometimes a dive.

You can see him as a mix between Zlatan and Huntelaar, at his own level ofcourse.

Didn't see this one coming. Would love him here, although like others have pointed out his age and fitness may be an issue, especially as he's spent most of the season on the sidelines due to injury.

But with a goal scoring record like that I can't understand why Real want to let him go for so little let alone letting him go at all...

Didn't see this one coming. Would love him here, although like others have pointed out his age and fitness may be an issue, especially as he's spent most of the season on the sidelines due to injury.

But with a goal scoring record like that I can't understand why Real want to let him go for so little let alone letting him go at all...

Because he isnt, we havent even been linked with him.

Velthuizen: Talented keeper. He's a showkeeper (don't know if this is a English expression), you can compare him a bit with Peter Schmeighel..

Marcus Berg: imo the best striker in the dutch league atm. He scores a lot, scores beautiful goals and under Fc Groningen's this year's manager, he learned to work hard as well.

Only thing is that he sometimes is a bit of a nasty player. Arrogance, hard fouls (little work with the elbow), and sometimes a dive.

You can see him as a mix between Zlatan and Huntelaar, at his own level ofcourse.

how much would berg cost (£10 million do u think) because he looks like a player who would do well in the prem

Stephane Sessegnon, he'd look class in our midfield, he'd have to play CM...which would push Arteta out. Class player for PSG, has the 2nd best, silkiest feet in ligue 1 (behind Gourcruff) and has a knack of scoring some amazing goals! Aresnal and Newcastle were interested last season, and talks about chelsea still sniffing around are apparent. But garauntee him 1st team, n he maybe tempted. We won't look at him tho...its one of my 'dream' buys lol

here's a vid peeps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSSQIPg8pKU

and another:

Edited by tenaciousj

how much would berg cost (£10 million do u think) because he looks like a player who would do well in the prem

In Euro's, he must cost around the 14 Million Euro. So that's around the 12 Milion Pounds. It would be a great deal, he's also a squad player for the Swedisch team.

reports suggest Beckham wants to return to the Premiership next season wonder if anyone would fancy us taking him i know he is getting on, but he is still quality and it would raise our profile, i cannot decide if i would want him

A yes from me too for Beckham, even at his age he's still one of the greatest players in the world, would love to see him come in on loan next January.

A yes from me too for Beckham, even at his age he's still one of the greatest players in the world, would love to see him come in on loan next January.

Oh come on... are you serious.......

He is more intersted in Brand Beckham than playing football... I wouldnt be surprised if he had begged to get his place in the last few England squads.... that place in the squad is keeping his brand alive......Real Madrid only want him because he brings in millions in sponsership & sales...

Id hate to see him at this club.... no man is bigger than Everton and he would just upset the apple cart.....

He is more intersted in Brand Beckham than playing football... I wouldnt be surprised if he had begged to get his place in the last few England squads.... that place in the squad is keeping his brand alive......Real Madrid only want him because he brings in millions in sponsership & sales...

Id hate to see him at this club.... no man is bigger than Everton and he would just upset the apple cart.....

Well if you want to think about it that way at least we'd probably sell a fair few jerseys.

I have to disagree with you their mate, Although Beckham is a big brand you cant say that he's more interested in that then football the bloke is one of the only players who wears his heart on his sleeve for England and 99% of the time puts in a good shift unlike other's.

If he's made a fortune out of his career then well done to the bloke he's always gone about his buisness in a good manner and is a great role model and great player even at his age and i cant see why he would upset the apple-cart.

He's already played for Real and helped them on the win La Liga?

100% yes from me obviously if his wages where low enough.

Spuds seem to be linked with some very good, young players atm and the one that caught me eye today was the 3 dutch players at Madrid. Levy is supposedly in talks with Real over the possible signings of Huntelaar, Robben and Van Nistleroy...all of which i think i'd take here!! I certainly wouldnt mind Huntelaar here, even on a season long?? that would be awesome! great young talent, just hasnt had a sniff recently...Robben, diving bastard we know that but he fuckin terrorises oppositions! here's the link anyway...

http://www.tribalfootball.com/spurs-chairm...tch-trio-250442

Who would you guys have?

Huntelarr is still a new signing and when he hit form he was scoring a fair few so i doubt he will go, van nis i can see going but he is injured for a while yet, bad knee injury and robben as much as he is a quality player (maybe too good for us meaning e.g. united standards) he is very injury prone and abit of a cock. would have them here any day tbh but those are the downsides to them

If Robben stayed on his feet more and out of the treatment room he would easily be one of the best players around for me he has the talent to become as much of a name as Kaka Ronaldo and co without a doubt.

I think horse head would be a great foil for Yakubu but his age and wages are not ideal. As for Huntelaar i think he would walk into most teams around to be honest he is a class player not had many games at Madrid but has a decent goal return im not sure they would let him go even if they did all three are out of our price range sadly.

Eden Hazard - Young Belgium player, attacking Mid. Very quick and has a beautiful touch. Plays for Lille and won young french footballer of the year...looks very tidy. Reminds me of that jap-eye thats goin Madrid...

the best belgian prospect at the moment!

He's staying at Lille at least one more season, and after that he'll be off to one of the bigger clubs in the world. Zidane is self decleared fan of his. I think he can become a real world-beater.

Eden Hazard - Young Belgium player, attacking Mid. Very quick and has a beautiful touch. Plays for Lille and won young french footballer of the year...looks very tidy. Reminds me of that jap-eye thats goin Madrid...

wow this guy looks quality. he suits the bill for us to lay left or right mid, wonder how much he'd cost?

by the way how many good young prospects seem to be coming out of belgium at the moment, they could be decent outsiders for the next euro championships with the young talent they have

wow this guy looks quality. he suits the bill for us to lay left or right mid, wonder how much he'd cost?

by the way how many good young prospects seem to be coming out of belgium at the moment, they could be decent outsiders for the next euro championships with the young talent they have

My thoughts exactly, Hazard, Fellaini, Defour, Witzel, Kompany, De Laet...maybe a few more! I might see how they do in Quals, then a cheeky tenner might go with...:)