IGNORED

Non-linked Players

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest efctaxi
I would still welcome Michael Ball back, he would be a useful squad player as he can also play in midfield. With the Euro league coming up we need as many as we can get for as cheap as we can, the don't come any cheaper than a tattooed blue who loves the club and is a decent player as well

I thought he was crocked with his knee again .

I wouldn't fancy Ball anymore to be honest. He's too much of a "sick-note" player. He makes Saha look like Mr Indestructable. His injuries limit him, and i'm also not sure that his ability is anywhere near the standard that we would be looking for. He's a championship player at best and we'd be taking a step backwards by signing him. I liked him first time around, but not anymore.

Edited by jamiemaher85

I wouldn't fancy Ball anymore to be honest. He's too much of a "sick-note" player. He makes Saha look like Mr Indestructable. His injuries limit him, and i'm also not sure that his ability is anywhere near the standard that we would be looking for. He's a championship player at best and we'd be taking a step backwards by signing him. I liked him first time around, but not anymore.

Well I like him so there :lol:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5337823,00.html

Oguchi Onyewu (Standard Liegue and USA CB) is available on a bosman. I think that he would be a decent siging on a free to bolster numbers in the squad.

Wasn't he on loan at fulham or newcastle or someone else a couple of seasons ago? He was pretty shite wasn't he? Cue dark with the wiki cut and paste!

Heard wolves are after him.

I would still welcome Michael Ball back, he would be a useful squad player as he can also play in midfield. With the Euro league coming up we need as many as we can get for as cheap as we can, the don't come any cheaper than a tattooed blue who loves the club and is a decent player as well

Nah not for me I think we would be better off just giving Nuno another year

Zarate would be a great signing but its pretty obvious he is well out of our price range and will end up with one of the big European clubs. At the moment £25mil is over the top but in the next few seasons i would put money on it he will be worth more.

Although some names will not thrill most i think some are potential players from the Premier league who would be in a reasonable price range that we could look at:

Newcastle

Tim Krul - GK

S.Taylor - RB/CB

R.Taylor - RB

Gutiérrez - RW/LW

Hull

Geovanni - CM/RW/LW

Myhill - GK

Porstmouth

Kranjcar - RW/CM

Kaboul - DM

Crouch - FW

Middlesbrough

Hoyte - RB

A.Johnson - LW/RW

Yeah, the squad would be very well enhanced with S.Taylor, Adam Johnson and Krancjar. Maybe R.Taylor as first choice RB

i guess you agreeing with me is the beginning of some supporting evidence that you're signature may be applicable to life. hmmm what else might we agree on, do you like toast?

1st thing I've agreed with you on in 2 years - so I suppose your broken posh digital date and time clock is right once a year! To be fair though you have made some ridiculous calls, glad to see you're talking a bit of sense now, cue alan smith... (by the way I'd have him on a free).

Guest efctaxi
I actually like him at RB. He caused us lots of problems this year at Goodison. He would offer great cover for CB as well though, plus we might get to see him die on his feet when the ball hits his hand.

Classic

Ha ha . Looks like the goalkeeper nearly took his head off . :lol: