IGNORED

Non-linked Players

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nani (Has fallen way out of favour for 1 reason or another, he's quick, can score and good feet technically) or JS.Park (Ok he plays in Europe but doesnt start for many league games, a guranteed place in th eleague with us, works his ass off, has pace and can score)

One of those two would be good!

Edited by tenaciousj

I'd like nani on loan for the year. Park is a good worker as well, but i think nani would add a little bit of flair, he's got pace as well. Would fit in well.

Loan would be the best option as you say. If he does well and gels, keep him. If not, SAF saw sumin that i haven't lol

park would be good for the right cos he could give the full back some cover as pienaar does on the left. nani is a good player i think and with a run of a few games could be class. skillful, quick and a good shot would be a great addition and with that tosic guy comin in to utd who knows?

I'd love park, apprently on his way out of OT too, would really give us a great attacking midfeild option.

Nani is one im not overly fussed on tbh, might have the skill and the ability to score a good goal but doesnt do it very often when given the chance.

I wouldnt pay over £5m for Deco, maybe a decent player but not £8-12m, Chelsea paid £8m for him and he is 31 now (not 100% on that)

I'd take Dos Santos from Spurs, Redknapp is looking to offload him rumour has it and I think he has bags of potential

This thread is for players you want to discuss that you feel would be good for the club or could be available but have not been linked with the club via any source.

Being picky..... its not really a rumour then is it and shouldnt be in the Everton transfer rumour thread :P:P:P

I have not trauled through this topic so am unsure if these have been mentioned, however i would like to see these at the club as squad players, all available:

Daniel Sturridge - Free Transfer

Darren Gibson - Free Transfer

Tom Huddlestone - 6 Mill

The reason i think we should go for these is simple, we have a tiny squad and these are all more than capable players. 6 mill for these three would be an absolute bargain.

Would anyone take Gareth Bale from spurs! Dont think redknapp rates him so would be ready to offload! Young, quick, left footed, good cover for baines at left back and can play on the wing! Thoughts?

Just had surgery on his knee so he'll be going nowhere this summer.

I have not trauled through this topic so am unsure if these have been mentioned, however i would like to see these at the club as squad players, all available:

Daniel Sturridge - Free Transfer

Darren Gibson - Free Transfer

Tom Huddlestone - 6 Mill

The reason i think we should go for these is simple, we have a tiny squad and these are all more than capable players. 6 mill for these three would be an absolute bargain.

Maybe a free transfer but didnt he refuse a £75K a week pay packet at City?? Surely that would be double what the likes of Piennar are on? not worth that. Gibson on the other hand would be ok, Huddlestone needs to put more effort in, he's a lazy twat but his range of passing (for me) is 2nd to none.