IGNORED

Non-linked Players

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts exactly, Hazard, Fellaini, Defour, Witzel, Kompany, De Laet...maybe a few more! I might see how they do in Quals, then a cheeky tenner might go with...:)

there's also dembele(linked with chelsea), vermaelen (arsenal had 10 million bid), vertonghen(ajax)

also dick advocaat has been confirmed as their new coach so they will be a force in 4 years without a doubt

Belgium could be the next country in line for the "Golden Generation" tag - hopefully they'll do a little more with it than Portugal has done with theirs so far.

Also, here's one for the "let's get Crouch" folks, since I know there are a few of you out there. It looks like he wants some answers as to what's going on with Portsmouth right now, and wants reassurance he won't be in a relegation battle next year.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...and&cc=5901

there's also dembele(linked with chelsea), vermaelen (arsenal had 10 million bid), vertonghen(ajax)

also dick advocaat has been confirmed as their new coach so they will be a force in 4 years without a doubt

hmm...forgot about those lol for watever reason i thought Vermaelen was Dutch? i suck :(

hmm...forgot about those lol for watever reason i thought Vermaelen was Dutch? i suck :(

easy mistake mate

i seen an article last nite about dressing room rifts between the young lads and the old guard in the belgium camp,with the older lads sayin the young ones have a bad attitude towards international football. i'm sure thats somethin big Dick can sort out!

easy mistake mate

i seen an article last nite about dressing room rifts between the young lads and the old guard in the belgium camp,with the older lads sayin the young ones have a bad attitude towards international football. i'm sure thats somethin big Dick can sort out!

Well im sure thats somethin a big Dick can sort out...come here boys :o

easy mistake mate

My perspective of the alleged problems is that we have a grumpy keeper (Stijnen)

He came up with 'the younger generation have bad mentality', and the press jumped all over it.

As far as I know no other player ever confirmed there beeing a conflict

Btw, Nice to hear people talking about belgium as a future force, I hope you are right :)

To keep it on topic, I'd like to see Anthony Vandenborre at Everton.

He's a Right Back playing for Genoa. He's fast and good at getting forward. Only 21 but already Cl(with anderlecht) and international experience.

Just watched Egypt vs Brail.

That Zidan looks a good player. Very direct, think he would do well here.

My old man said when watchin, that guys got quality, to score 2 against brazil isnt that easy, but he looks a good finisher and as you said jofanon, direct! we need someone who could terrify defences!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/ju...player-clearout

I expected some of the players to be leaving now with the likes of Kaka and Ronaldo there. I wouldn't mind seeing some of these players play their trade here next season! From the list who players do you guys thing we have a shot of getting any?

Neither to be honest, Although Van Nistelrooy is still a very good player he is not getting any younger and his wages would be out of our range maybe someone like City will take a punt on him.

I would take Robben in a flash but sadly again wages and fee would be way out of our grasp again could end up at someone like City.

One player who doesnt get much media light who i think would be a top player for us is Royston Drenthe great left winger who can play at the back when needed, Very skillful young and quick him and Pienaar on either side would cause any team problems and he seems to have fallen out of favour in Madrid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQEtpN2_D1I

Heard from BBC sport, Barca want to give 20mil and bojan in exchange for mascherano (who they rate at 35 mil) . They seem to rate Bojan at 15 mil. Does anyone seem to think he is truly a potential world class striker. For that price its a steal.

Plus we could maybe offload a couple of strikers in that deal maybe 12mil + anichebe or 9 mil +vaughan +anichebe.

Heard from BBC sport, Barca want to give 20mil and bojan in exchange for mascherano (who they rate at 35 mil) . They seem to rate Bojan at 15 mil. Does anyone seem to think he is truly a potential world class striker. For that price its a steal.

Plus we could maybe offload a couple of strikers in that deal maybe 12mil + anichebe or 9 mil +vaughan +anichebe.

Are you suggesting offering big vic and jv to barca!!! We'd need messi in exchange if you're offering both!

I know it's the weekend mate but put the glue stick down!

Only once you put your microscope down looking for things that cant be found. No i'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

This thread is for putting non linked players in, that is what I did, it may be a long shot but then again I see people here putting Tevez' name down and that is more of a longshot.

Only once you put your microscope down looking for things that cant be found. No i'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

This thread is for putting non linked players in, that is what I did, it may be a long shot but then again I see people here putting Tevez' name down and that is more of a longshot.

The suggestion was fine that bojan will be quality - the suggestion of using vic and jv as bait suggests you're off your tits!

I want us to get that Marcus Berg - the sweedish u21 who scored a hat-trick, he looks quality and he's meant to be good in the air. He'd prob only be £5m (ish) now as he's at a shite dutch team - he looks a good all-rounder.

He looks the dobs bollocks. He will be a stunning player in the future. I think he's moving to italy for around £10m though, i'm sure I heard that somewhere. He'd be a cracking signing though.

The suggestion was fine that bojan will be quality - the suggestion of using vic and jv as bait suggests you're off your tits!

Ok maybe I am but c'mon, Vaughan and anichebe have hardly done anything these past years in first team matches. A couple of goals here and there against low quality teams in the uefa cup proves nothing.

I mean they should be quality and I like them both, but would you rather trade both of them and a small amount of cash for someone who has a great goalscoring rate, and plays well against high quality european teams.

Edited by jongre123

Ok maybe I am but c'mon, Vaughan and anichebe have hardly done anything these past years in first team matches. A couple of goals here and there against low quality teams proves nothing.

I mean they should be quality and I like them both, but you would you rather trade both of them and a small amount of cash for someone who has a great goalscoring rate, and plays well against high quality european teams.

He's not saying Vaughan and Vic are brilliant, more that Barca wouldn't touch either of them for Bojan I think.

I want us to get that Marcus Berg - the sweedish u21 who scored a hat-trick, he looks quality and he's meant to be good in the air. He'd prob only be £5m (ish) now as he's at a shite dutch team - he looks a good all-rounder.

marcus berg fits the bill for me too, he would fit in well i n our team. don't think he has agreed to leave groningen yet but i've heard he will more than likely stay in or holland and move to a top club like ajax. he would prob cost about 10 mill