IGNORED

Non-linked Players

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it'll get some neagtive feedback here, but why not put in a 4mil bid for Landon Donovan? He has some pace, looks comfortable on the ball and can put in a good cross. I'm not saying he would be the first one in the starting 11 but he's versatile, has leadership qualities and would be a good squad player to have.

Not sure if MLS would give up the face of their league though (besides Beckham).

I put it in the Lescott thread but will repeat it here. Fulham are linked with a £2m bid for Huth from Boro.

Seeing as we need a CB whether Lescott goes or not, he has experience, and we've been linked with him in the past I think he would be a decent addition to the squad.

The only problem I suppose is that another team is linked with him, which usually means even if we went in, they'd join the other interested team :(

Haven't any idea how may of you see MLS, even if just highlight reels, but Seattle's forward, Freddy Montero, is playing wonderfully. With some guidance from Moyes, I think he might have the potential to get big. dunno how much it would take to secure his services tho.

Haven't any idea how may of you see MLS, even if just highlight reels, but Seattle's forward, Freddy Montero, is playing wonderfully. With some guidance from Moyes, I think he might have the potential to get big. dunno how much it would take to secure his services tho.

Ehhhhhhh no thanks

Anyway speaking of non linked players, I think we should be raiding newcastle atm.

Enrique, Taylor and Jonas Gutierrez should come cheap.

Barton and Collocini would be risky, but I mention their names as Moyes has a knack for molding players.

Steve Round should have an idea about some of these guys also.

Edited by Moe Joe

The right back at Ajax is meant to be very promising...young, dutch guy. Greg Van Der Wiel, i think.

He's used to be a CB but wasnt strong enough so they moved him to RB and he was a revalation, runs his ass off, has got a wicked cross and is pretty nippy bugger. I read about him at the beginning of last year, and Van Basten was raving about him. Ajax did pretty wank but this kid is class. The dutch guys could help me out as ive only seen snippets and no full matches with him in?

If wages could be kept at around or below 30,000/w I'd be happy to snap up all three of Seitaridis, Babic and M'Bami.. Not much chance of that though..

I guess you could take a chance on Amaury Bischoff as well, if you could get him for decent wages and maybe a shorter contract to see if his injury problems can be straightened out..