IGNORED

Sigma (Away)

Adpom

i don't see the Yak making the bench personally, let alone coming on.

I hoping Vaughan maybe gets a start but i don't want to young a line up, as i'd had it if we blew it an lost 5-0

I'd like to rubbish you for even contemplating us losing by 5 goals...

But errr..ehhh.. I won't :P

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, according to the bbcsite:

TEAM NEWS

Striker Yakubu has been included in the Everton squad for Wednesday's Europe League play-off second round, second leg tie with Czech side Sigma Olomouc. The Nigerian marked his return to action after an Achilles injury with a goal in a reserve game on Tuesday. Holding a 4-0 first leg lead, the Toffees have included youngsters Kieran Agard and Hope Akpan in their squad.

Phil Jagielka, Mikel Arteta and Victor Anichebe are still injured and new man Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is ineligible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everton (from): Howard, Nash, Hibbert, Baines, Yobo, Duffy, Neville, Rodwell, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Cahill, Gosling, Saha, Yakubu, Vaughan, Jo, Wallace, Baxter, Akpan, Agard, Turner

Anyone willing to put a startin 11 from that lot?

Anyone who doesn't have access to Five....

Download VLC player (Which you should have anyway because it's the best mediaplayer around :/) and install to the default location.

Then download this program here http://www.myp2pforum.eu/live-tv/41045-british-tv.html

Unzip it to anywhere, and run the .exe. When the command promopt comes in just reply with "5" and it will open VLC and play Five!

Done.

well, according to the bbcsite:

TEAM NEWS

Everton (from): Howard, Nash, Hibbert, Baines, Yobo, Duffy, Neville, Rodwell, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Cahill, Gosling, Saha, Yakubu, Vaughan, Jo, Wallace, Baxter, Akpan, Agard, Turner

Anyone willing to put a startin 11 from that lot?

---------------------- HOWARD ----------------------

HIBBERT ---- YOBO ----- NEVILLE ----- BAINES

OSMAN - FELLAINI - RODWELL - CAHILL - PIENAAR

--------------------------- SAHA ---------------------------

Thats mine, and if we are still 4 up at half time give the lads a go, Vaughan, Gosling, and Duffy.

links anyone????

im in the states and dont have those uk channels

http://www.eplsite.com/channel1.html

i'm in the US too, los angeles to be more exact. usually i find the games on justin.tv, and if i can't then some of the channels on there link me to sites that i can

(haha sorry posted the wrong link first time)

Edited by American Evertonian