IGNORED

Sigma (Away)

Adpom

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all pretty dull, everton down to 10 men with a 4 goal lead so not really trying to do much and waste energy.

shouldn't have too many complaints about having to play midweek game with this sort of relaxed game. might as well be a friendly.

Gosling working hard and good to see Baxter and Wallace get some action, all be it they look pretty nervy as you'd expect. Great to see Yak getting on for a run out.

Game over.

:P

Gosling looked good

Rodwell looked comfortable

Fellaini worked hard

Neville and Yobo were nervy at the start but became comfortable pretty soon

Baines was at fault for Hibbertoni's card and was only average going forward

Pienaar was quality

Osman worked hard and looked sharp but always took 1 touch too many

Jo worked very hard but his touch was off, very unlucky the defender got a foot in on his second chance

Howard was solid and was unlucky with their goal that he couldn't see it.

SUBS:

Wallace and Baxter especially worked hard, but minus a player going forward they never really got the usual support from midfield.

Yakubu looked either tired or lazy, can really never tell with him :P Good to see him back, no food though :/

Right now we are a truly awful footballing side. Tactically we're shite as well - no closing down, can't pass for crap, too much hoofing upto Jo and then not providing the support play when he's on his own up there. What an underwhelming performance that was, 10 men or not. We were comfortable but so were they and that's just not good enough.

I'm hoping for a big improvement come Sunday when we'll be playing at home with hopefully 11 men on the field and a proper central defence.

Howard - Jack crap to do and his kicking was terrible.

Hibbert - Stupid challenge but he had to make it after some awful defending.

Neville - Hopefully won't be playing CB again. He rushes forward for balls he just can't win far too much which then leaves him badly out of position.

Yobo - I hope he can form a good partnership with Distin because he is not looking good at all this season IMO, and tonight was no different.

Baines - Poor game in every department.

Gosling - Worked hard but there's absolutely nothing to his game.

Osman - Time to go, he's just not good enough and tonight he was in his favoured position.

Rodwell - He did nothing wrong but he never really got into the game for me.

Pienaar - The only one who was trying to get some go forward into our play. My MOTM.

Fellaini - I don't recall him doing too much wrong tbh but he just does not do anything to influence the game.

Jo - I thought he played OK, but I was impressed with the fact that he didn't get totally frustrated with the shite we served up to him.

Right now we are a truly awful footballing side. Tactically we're shite as well - no closing down, can't pass for crap, too much hoofing upto Jo and then not providing the support play when he's on his own up there. What an underwhelming performance that was, 10 men or not. We were comfortable but so were they and that's just not good enough.

I'm hoping for a big improvement come Sunday when we'll be playing at home with hopefully 11 men on the field and a proper central defence.

Howard - Jack crap to do and his kicking was terrible.

Hibbert - Stupid challenge but he had to make it after some awful defending.

Neville - Hopefully won't be playing CB again. He rushes forward for balls he just can't win far too much which then leaves him badly out of position.

Yobo - I hope he can form a good partnership with Distin because he is not looking good at all this season IMO, and tonight was no different.

Baines - Poor game in every department.

Gosling - Worked hard but there's absolutely nothing to his game.

Osman - Time to go, he's just not good enough and tonight he was in his favoured position.

Rodwell - He did nothing wrong but he never really got into the game for me.

Pienaar - The only one who was trying to get some go forward into our play. My MOTM.

Fellaini - I don't recall him doing too much wrong tbh but he just does not do anything to influence the game.

Jo - I thought he played OK, but I was impressed with the fact that he didn't get totally frustrated with the shite we served up to him.

Are you a red shite in disguise, lol

A good result for us none the less, but i agree we need to improve a huge amount if were to have the same impact as last season

sorry to say this lads but i have to agree with romey there, we need to sort it out!

A little harsh given the situation. Confidence stems from the back and with Yobo and Pip at the back I doubt even the cheshire cat would be grinning!. Yobo is a good CB but only when he has someone there to lead him, which is where the experienced Distan will come in.

We are also in poor form genraly at the mo which doesnt help. I think playing away and getting a result with 10 men is a good job done. At the moment its about getting results, when they come confidence will grow and so will the form of the team.

Everton needs us to cheer them on now. Everyone knows the problems, and I hope a couple of additional signings will help. Moaning wont help, lets cheer them on and let the team settle after the Lescott fiasco.

COYB