IGNORED

Sigma (Away)

Adpom

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be (and I'm sure will be) the strongest XI available. No point in playing young lads and going two down in the first twenty minutes....serious nervy times.

Don't think any new signings would go straight in either, likely to be very similar line-up to yesterday for me.

i think he should try starting with a true 4-4-2 formation.

my guess is he'll rest saha for wigan as he's our best striker at the moment and we don't absolutely need any more goals in this tie.

so with that in mind, probably same lineup as at burnley with jo in for saha and (maybe) vaughan in for either fellaini or rodwell.

i think there's a slight chance gosling could get a start in place of osman, but i doubt it

Edited by American Evertonian

Is it made public what teams have registered which players for the Europa league?

e.g. Have we put Agard's name down?

Only change I would like to see is to throw Duffy on at some point.

I think under a certain age they don't have to be registered.

Is it made public what teams have registered which players for the Europa league?

e.g. Have we put Agard's name down?

It would be daft not to have put his name down given the regs...

http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/download/regulations/uefa/others/82/68/60/826860_download.pdf

And even if he wasn't he still could be if I read it right...

Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B

during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00 CET on

the day before the match in question.

I think we'll go with a similar team to what we had at the weekend, except maybe Jo starting instead of Saha as American Evertonian said above. I think our main goal should be to just come away from there with a clean sheet, if we get a goal or two so much the better. Our defensive performances have been poor recently, and I just hope we can start showing a higher level in this area. I reckon we'll win though, and I'm gonna go for 2-0.

Gonna be strange to sit down to a game at that time.

Any volunteers to tell my wife she can't watch Neighbours :unsure: ?

Ill do it, in fact I should start a facebook group stating that no-one is allowed to watch neighbours, ever...

(Well not since hottie Imbruglia left the program anyways.)

Ill do it, in fact I should start a facebook group stating that no-one is allowed to watch neighbours, ever...

Hah! I neglected the fact that the game is on Five....the self same channel that carries the everyday goings on of those merry folk of Orstralialand!

Ramsay Street has been temporarily relocated to 4.25 BST :D .

(Well not since hottie Imbruglia left the program anyways.)

Yeah!!!....

Because everyone should be watching Home and Away because it has Tessa James and Rebecca Breeds :P

Celebrities+Emirates+Stakes+Day+uuoAiUMuI8al.jpg

:P

im hopin it is a youthful team tonight, trying something new, maybe even a new formation. also hoping the yak comes on for the last 10 mins or so, would be great to see him in action again. but remember boys and girls, they have to beat us 5-0 to win (avoiding extra time) or 6-1 if we score one, which we probably will. i wouldnt be suprised to see us do to them what they did to aberdeen.

i understand why people would be worried about a young side going out, Sigma did look quite handy. but we do have a good youth team, several of whom already have 1st team experience. i wouldnt mind seeing baxter/vaughen/gosling all starting, maybe one of the kids in defence too. but maybe im just getting too confident....