IGNORED

Hull Away (Cc)

Adpom

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of who?

exactly, he isnt good enough for our first team, we alot better options now than to be playing Osman from the start. acadamy or not, he is slow weak and small and has hardly any influence on a game, but good on him if he played well tonight he is better in the middle but its obvious why he gets played out wide.

Edited by Blue4Ever

It's great to see cofidence seems to be on the up (both with the players and most of us on here) but then 11 goals to nil over the last 3 games with 9 different scorers will do that I guess!!!

Surely we can beat Pompey on Saturday and that should take us into the top half so lets keep this run going COYB!!!!!!

We obviously didn't see enough of the game!

Yes Yakubu showed during those many hours spent with Baz, a bond was formed! :unsure:

But seriously, that was a very well taken goal, much more than just a swing your boot at it shot.He seems to have lost a bit of weight, now let's hope he REALLY missed those months of football, and he's fired up.

Ossie might not be the best we've got in that position when everyones fit, but hell! why take it away from the man after most reports have him down as Evertons best player.....last night!

Wins and goals = confidence, so ok three pretty easy games, you can sometimes lose easy games.

If we hadn't thrown it away against Fulham, and win our game in hand on most we would be sitting very pretty.

Certainly worse "quiet" games he can have. 2 appearances, 4 assists. not bad, not bad at all.

dont mean to correct you mate, but thats 5 assists in 2, even better!! 2 corners and the pass to pienaar vs aek, and the 2 for yak and jo :)

I went up to hull and it was relatively easy. Some people mentioned that the radio broadcasters said we wernt too good during the second half. But we never wanted to go forward that much, we just passed it round the pitch, more of a training excercise to be honest. I know it was only the carling cup, but there fans are awful. Massive relegation candidates, theres just no backing behind there team, plus now sections of there fans want brown out. Anyhow, Hull was a sh!thole, and thats saying something coming from walton, liverpool haha. We had to go to a social club because the other pubs wernt allowing away fans, like there was even any hull fans at the game the other night haha

Defence not really tested until the dying minutes, so i wouldnt say that gave us a clear indication if heitinga will be worthwile as a centre half... Rodwell was great again, winning the balls 90% of the time. We retained possession well too, which we have been doing for the past few games.

Someone also mentioned the radio said billy looked slow etc, think it was sharpy on the radio who said that? Bloody hell give the lad a chance, his awareness is exceptional, knows were everyone is on the park, ok, he lost possession a few times on the line, but as round says, we wont see the best from him for a good few weeks yet, and the amount of assists in 2 games, i cant wait to see him in a few more weeks! Top pro perfomance from the lads, hope we do pompey, but i have a strange feeling, its time they got a point on the board, hope not though, on sky sports too, so something to look forward to :)