IGNORED

Hull Away (Cc)

Adpom

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully there will be no changes to the team. They are doing well just now.

I am feeling fairly confident... a bad sign I am afraid, I always feel confodent at the wrong time.

By the way I will not be able to travel to the game due to illness, is it on the telly?

Not on mate, highlights of all fixtures at 10.45 on the beeb, other than that it's a question of finding a stream on t'internet.

Not on mate, highlights of all fixtures at 10.45 on the beeb, other than that it's a question of finding a stream on t'internet.

Thanks for that Iggy...I've been scouring the ITV channels looking for the highlights :unsure: . Was ITV last year (and for a long time) wasn't it?

Anyway, it's 11.20 here so there looks to be regional variation :) .

Nash

Neill - Yobo - Heitinga - Baines

Pienaar/Osman - Fellaini - Bily - Gosling

Jo - Yakubu

Bench - Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Osman/Pienaar, Rodwell, Cahill, Saha

Bily can play as a CLM and i think he may get a nod to help rest Rodwell. Saha's too prone to injury so a run out now, maybe more of a risk to start. Jo needs to find his feet again and a partner like the yak isnt a bad thing! Fellaini has started the last couple of games in a deeper lying, combatitive role and i think Moyes may look at this in gradually sending him back again. Goose needs a run out as at RB, playing time will be limited, a stint on the wings will do him good. Pienaar should be rested but whether he will, i dont know, other than that he may be swapped for Osman?

looking around a few Hull boards it looks like they will be fielding a fairly weakened side in comparison to what they usually play in the League. Players such as Featherstone, Atkinson, Cooper (none of which i;ve heard of) Alot of fans seem to think Brown will be out son, a few even guessing that tonight will be his last home game! Could be an interesting game! Round has said that Moyes will not make wholesale changes but admitted that both Yak and Neill are pushing to make there debuts.

................HOWARD.................

COLEMAN....NEIL.......MUSTAFI....BAINES

.........HEITENGA....FELLAINI..........

...PIENAAR......BILLY.........JO.......

...............YAKUBU..................

I would play that but theres no doubt that it will be basicly full strength.

I would rather we tried to win the game because this trophy is our best chance of European football next year

Everton Football Club Everton team to face Hull: Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Gosling, Rodwell, Osman©, Bilyaletdinov, Yakubu, Jo

osman as captain it seems id have thought it would be howard personally! at least we goin 4-4-2 :-)....unless he puts jo on the left

Thaats dissapointing I would rather we put a strong team out. That midfield looks extremely lightweight to me