Lukas Jutkiewicz 800k

James Vaughan 5.5 million

worth 12.50 million

heres how to replace them with : GK joe hart

RB James Wilson

CM Nigel Reo-Coker

CM van der vaart

striker matty frayt

So you think we could get those players for £12.5m? Seriously? maybe you could get Van Der Vaart for close to 12m. But that means that we sell 7 players to purchase one. We have some strength in the team at the moment and the last thing we need to do is to start selling in large numbers. and suggesting we sell Peterlin. He has only just arrived at the club, surely he should be given a chance with the reserves at least before we even consider selling him off.

i think get rid of some resvre players and buy Matty Fryatt and joe mattock

Fryatt isn't prem class and mattock has just joined WBA and this topic/ your posts in general are utter shite!

On the subject of Fryatt, he lives round the corner from me, he went into Wilko's the other week, obviously mid-decorating in his Fryatt 14 Leicester shirt! Also last summer (08') he started coming up on the astroturf to play 7-a-side with the chaps I play with a couple of times, obviously he wasn't putting his all into it but you couldn't tell he was a professional footballer (I'm not saying anyone was better than him!)... but when he gets a chance fuck me can he finish. Anyway I don't think he's good enough at this level, plus he seems a bit of a dick!

Fryatt isn't prem class and mattock has just joined WBA and this topic/ your posts in general are utter shite!

On the subject of Fryatt, he lives round the corner from me, he went into Wilko's the other week, obviously mid-decorating in his Fryatt 14 Leicester shirt! Also last summer (08') he started coming up on the astroturf to play 7-a-side with the chaps I play with a couple of times, obviously he wasn't putting his all into it but you couldn't tell he was a professional footballer (I'm not saying anyone was better than him!)... but when he gets a chance fuck me can he finish. Anyway I don't think he's good enough at this level, plus he seems a bit of a dick!

I saw alot of Fryatt when he began his career at Walsall, he's good but Championship is his highest level that he'll excell at. Personally he may be a bit of a dick, cant say i know anyone who's met him so i'll take your word on it. When at Walsall his contract was about to run out and was too good for the club, he however renued his contract so that Walsall would still get a fee for him as the club was in alot of financial insecurity at the time.

The very fact that you are assuming we need to get rid of players in our threadbare squad to get other players in suggests you have become used to the manner in which our club is being run. Which should never be the case as an Evertonian.

The people that need to leave this club are those that can't operate it in the financial manner that it should be run - board members with big pockets and short arms. If that means Mr Kenwright and a few of the others, then so be it.

Kenwright has a very high maintainance girlfriend, admired by many and used to being treated to the best. Bill has tried to beg borrow and steal to keep this love affair going - he's even lied! If she continues to go out with Bill whilst her best friends are going out with Billionaires, her reputation will fall. As the saying goes - if you love someone set them free.

And it wasn't Jenny Seagrove I was refferring to!!!

The very fact that you are assuming we need to get rid of players in our threadbare squad to get other players in suggests you have become used to the manner in which our club is being run.

Don't believe you are using such a plainly ridiculous post to indulge in yet another (yawn) BK bashing rant. Never an opportunity missed eh :rolleyes: ?

Don't believe you are using such a plainly ridiculous post to indulge in yet another (yawn) BK bashing rant. Never an opportunity missed eh :rolleyes: ?

Mike, whilst Moyes is doing a fantastic job at coaching the team and getting results on the pitch any weaknesses displayed by the board need to be aimed at the person who represents them. Whether he bleeds blue blood or cries at the emotion of being a true blue he is answerable for what goes on at the club at boardroom level. And there are many questions...

Refusing to answer a shareholders question when asked how much the club is 'valued at' out of "boredom" is awful. Things are very grey to say the least at board level, and the fact that we are all left guessing and analysing snippets of information from Elstone, and linking it to Moyes's evident annoyance at the budget only confirmns that there is something wrong.

Before Lescott was sold, we were told that our transfer plans were 'exciting'.

Selling one of our best players and spending the money we got (on quality give moyes dues) from him didn't excite me to be honest. Transfers like getting Kanchelskis and Yak did.

Perfectly valid point of view well put across (unlike many), no problem at all with you expressing it. My only issue was the fact that you used a post that was clearly (chooses word carefully) er....naïve in the extreme to post it.

To be fair, the excitement on here over the Heitinga signing was the greatest I've ever seen, much more than when The Yak signed :) .

I was excited by Bily also (even more so after the AEK game).

It is all very well to say we should buy Dimitar Van Nostrilboy (Thank you Aviva for the name)

BUT

Would said player be available, and would he come to us at all.

I think posing the question is .... umm as Mike said, naive. Especially as the transfer window has only just closed.

As for selling players on the off chance we could sign someone better. That frankly sounds very poor policy.

How about we buy first and then sell what we don't need?

(I wasn't going to put a response on this thread but it iritated me a bit)