IGNORED

Fernando Gago

Don't be daft Bill she's a right back and we've got plenty of options there already :rolleyes: .

Think i would convert her Mike She's got to be a centre Half.

The sight of this rumbling towards me would turn me into a nervous trembling wreck, and likewise a few centre forwards also. :D

30082794-30082795-large.jpg

Think i would convert her Mike She's got to be a centre Half.

The sight of this rumbling towards me would turn me into a trembling wreck, and likewise a few centre forwards also. :D

30082794-30082795-large.jpg

Lol It looks like she has got the Stephen Gerrard dive wayed off anyway!

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

If there was any chance of us signing him whatsoever the board and moyes would be fools not to. This lad could offer us something we have missed since fernandes left, quality midfielder with composure, athleticism all round class. To many teams will be after him if they know he's avaliable and I doubt he would be interested looking at us from the position were in, but moyes might just persuade him maybe a house by mascherano or something ;)

Edited by Blue4Ever

If there was any chance of us signing him whatsoever the board and moyes would be fools not to. This lad could offer us something we have missed since fernandes left, quality midfielder with composure, athleticism all round class. To many teams will be after him if they know he's avaliable and I doubt he would be interested looking at us from the position were in, but moyes might just persuade him maybe a house by mascherano or something ;)

He can have mascherano's house when he fck's off to barca!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...