IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Tried listening to Babyshambles.

Babyshambles get publicity because Pete Doherty is a fucking moron, not because they're a good band.

Anyway, saw Biffy Clyro last night at the MEN Arena which was brilliant :), I'd recommend anyone to go watch them if they can, I'll post some videos of the concert if I can but for now only this is up on YouTube.

Babyshambles get publicity because Pete Doherty is a fucking moron, not because they're a good band.

Anyway, saw Biffy Clyro last night at the MEN Arena which was brilliant smile.png, I'd recommend anyone to go watch them if they can, I'll post some videos of the concert if I can but for now only this is up on YouTube.

I remember having a beer with them 10 years ago, supporting Oceansize I think. Blackened Sky is still easily their best album :)

When I watch this girl sing it's alright with the world again.

Can't believe today was the first time I heard her. She also looks like my mother did when she was young which is kind of strange lol, but hey ho.

Amazing singer:

PS. Is there a reason we can't embed videos anymore?

When I watch this girl sing it's alright with the world again.

Can't believe today was the first time I heard her. She also looks like my mother did when she was young which is kind of strange lol, but hey ho.

Amazing singer:

Put X-Factor on the radio, and see how well it does. When genuine talent is compared to anything that has ever come from the X-Factor, the difference is there for all to see. Please show me a single X-Factor contestant that could sing on the same stage as Barbra Streisand for example, or even a singer such as Tom Jones, without looking daft?

Talent my ass.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

As for me, I'm listening to Darius Rucker's new song, Wagon Wheel.

Apparently the chorus was written by Bob Dylan

Back on last.fm if anyone's still using it:

http://www.last.fm/user/mrnsno

Been listening to the new James Blake album a lot recently, really liking it. Probably prefer his earlier stuff but the new one is definitely growing on me.

New Paramore album is hella hit and miss. Really tried to give it a go (listened to it it through 3-4 times at this point) but too much ska-inspired stuff on it for me. The flirtings with post-rock sounded really good though.

Friend of mine's band have a show in Glasgow coming up supporting Unknown Mortal Orchestra if anyone's up that way. They've got some tracks up online if anyone's a fan of stuff like The xx or other indie/dark/dream-pop stuff. http://fearsofficial.bandcamp.com/

Edited by Ian C