IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

David Maxim Micic

Errrrr, can't classify it. But it is huuuuge music. Sometimes classical, sometimes prog, sometimes metal, sometimes.... fuck, I just don't know. Moments of cheese, mixed in with heavy drops. Really no idea how to describe it, but fuck me it's good

Some excellent stuff here.

Check out Sithu Aye and Plini. Both kinda remind me of this stuff. And I know I've mentioned CHON before, but I'll mention them again. [emoji41]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like this by Texas.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0AdpoGYRT4KqDGWWyeWiaN

I can't put my finger on it but it sounds like George McRae's Rock Your Baby

There's something else in there that I've recently heard on a Daft Punk song. It sounds like Niles Rodgers.

Don't like that I have to say. Texas have done some great stuff but that's far from their best for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

Still a brilliant album, having a discussion with my friend there about Arctic Monkeys, we are finding it difficult to pick one (out of all songs/albums) as to which is their best song. I've finally settled on Fake Tales From San Francisco (505, View from the Afternoon, When the Sun Goes Down and R U Mine was in contention), his was My Propeller.

Still a brilliant album, having a discussion with my friend there about Arctic Monkeys, we are finding it difficult to pick one (out of all songs/albums) as to which is their best song. I've finally settled on Fake Tales From San Francisco (505, View from the Afternoon, When the Sun Goes Down and R U Mine was in contention), his was My Propeller.

Do Me A Favour is probably my favourite.

Aren't they releasing a new album this year?

Any AM album and you're on to a winner! 505 has to be my favorite from that album. Still waiting for their next album to come out it seems like it's been a lifetime. Thunk they are releasing one next year if I'm not mistaken.

Any AM album and you're on to a winner! 505 has to be my favorite from that album. Still waiting for their next album to come out it seems like it's been a lifetime. Thunk they are releasing one next year if I'm not mistaken.

Suck It and See, and Humbug were pretty terrible. AM was a return to quality though.

I've got the latest Linkin Park album to listen, and got Imagine Dragons and PVRIS pre-ordered.

Suck It and See, and Humbug were pretty terrible. AM was a return to quality though.

I've got the latest Linkin Park album to listen, and got Imagine Dragons and PVRIS pre-ordered.

Can't imagine it being any good, shame really, Hybrid Theory and Meteora were class albums.