IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

I like that Mike especially the Alchemist, never heard of them tbh very Daltrey/The Who esq

They were being labelled in the business as the "next big thing". Reason me and my bro got tickets to the Wembley gig was that my dad worked for CBS at the time and Home had been given the "most promising newcomer" gong in their annual awards so we got in gratis; I was only 12/13. They were due to do a headline tour shortly after and dad promised us we'd have back stage passes for the gig nearest to us but it never happened, The Alchemist was a commercial flop and they split soon after sadly.

No I hadn't, but just listened to a couple of tracks and they are right up my street. Slightly weird accent though.

Grew up in South Croydon. Can't differentiate British accents save for some North/South variance myself, so I wouldn't know. His newest album is phenomenal, though.

Grew up in South Croydon. Can't differentiate British accents save for some North/South variance myself, so I wouldn't know. His newest album is phenomenal, though.

He sounds like he has a cold more than anything else.

I've added him to my play list, thanks for the heads up, I love finding new music.

Travelling Wilburys,

They must be the most talented collection of musicians who have ever recorded together.

"The Traveling Wilburys (sometimes shortened to the Wilburys) were a British-American supergroup consisting of Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, and Tom Petty. The band recorded two albums, the first in 1988 and the second in 1990, though Orbison died before the second was recorded."