IGNORED

Birmingham (Home)

iMac Hunt

Moyes has no reason to drop Hibbert as he's been playing pretty well.

Coleman will get his chance at some point and there's no suprise that he wasn't first choice for today.

Good to see Vaughan back from injury. Lets hope he can stay fit now.

I'm going 2-1

Bily and Saha for us, McFadden for them.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing really really well at the moment, should be 3-0 up. Now we only need to convert our dominance into a few more goals, Birmingham look rattled. We don't want to let them, oh fu*k off and they score.

Good video stream but Dutch commentary.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/74176

--

My Kaspersky anti virus is saying those other two links contain trojans, just fyi.

Steady stream picture's not the best but doesnt seem to stop start yet http://www.atdhe.net/11123/watch-everton-vs-birmingham-

Or have a nosey about half way down this link there are three links to the game not sure what they are like http://www.asiaplatetv.com/football.

Also noticed the same site as above has a section on Prem teams and highlights of previous games http://asiaplatetv.com/video_everton.php

Edited by EFC-Paul

I cant believe we have played so well yet we are only drawing!

Without doubt the best Everton performance so far this season, the passing, the movement and 99% of the time the defending has also been spot on. Saha's goal should have stood especially as he was quite a way on, even in real time he looked well on.

As someone said Fellaini just lost his man for the goal which is a shame because apart from that he's done very well in the holding role.

Hibbo has put in a real quality slide tackle to stop them getting through on the edge of the box but he offers nothing going forward. When he gets the ball 9/10 he will look for a pass backwards instead of forwards and its sucking the momentum out of the move.

Apart from the goal Billy has been a bit quiet and Saha maybe a bit too. Id just like Saha to have a crack when he is 20/30 yards out when there is nothing in front of him to pass to.

Frustrating game at times but the lads played well and we where all over them for 99% of the game we just need that little big extra in the final third and we will start the put points on the board, up to 12th now i think and next weeks game with Sunderland will be a very big game and looking at the fixtures for hopefully a few results from the other games can go in our favour and close the gap abit thats if we beat Sunderland :unsure:

Edited by EFC-Paul

Guest rusty747

I'm really not sure how I feel. Before the game I would have taken a crap performance and a flukey 1-0 with a goal rebounding in off Yak's arse in the 93rd minute. As it is, I'm gutted we didn't win by 3 or 4. Saha was never offside, Carr deliberately handled and the approach play from Peanuts, Ossie and Baines really deserved a finish. Felli is occasionally brilliant but always risks being a liability. I thought Hibbo played well - Seamus Coleman breathing down his neck has probably helped.

As it is, we are playing well again, Ossie and James Vaughan are now back in the mix, Yak is showing signs of match fitness (just in time to lose him to the African Cup of Nations in Jan of course) and we might have stumbled on a decent centre back pairing. Neill & Heitinga for me until Jags gets back.

So, happy with the performance, disappointed with the result just about sums it up. We need points on the board fast though.