IGNORED

Who Should Come In And Who Should Go Out

davies

No, he's shit. Didn't even rate him that highly at Blackburn, and certainly don't rate him at all at City.

My view thrice. Had one good season (debut) and has dramatically fallen away, was suprised Manshitee paid as much as they did, Blackburn should have been laughin...!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone fancy roque santa cruz as our new number 9. can't really see him gettin a regular game next season for citeh and i think they may let him go for around £10 million. whenever he's played against us he has looked dangerous and his goal scoring record aint bad. Ok he's not prolific but his all round game would benefit our stlye of play alot. On top of him my other ins/outs would be:

ins

beckford (free)

ledley (free)

ireland (8 million)

outs

yakubu (8-10 million)

vaughan (3 million)

Your right his goal scoring record is fucking piss poor so a big fat NO

Well, first of all, i think its gonna be different summer than couple earliers. And with a weird way. I dont think we urgently need anyone in, if we can keep this team, and hopefully we will have all of them 100% fit when next season starts(and ofc for a most of the season, ONE TIME! :) ). Anyway, our worst position lately has been right defense, and i think its gonna be Seamus this season, who will step up and take that place. He has been loan and got tough games division lover, wich have to be good for him, he did look good when he were playing with us also last season. And i would like to see some1 influential dribbling winger for us also(well, this is a neverending dream). I loved Donovan, hes pace were very useful for us, but i think he is impossible to get. Probably the first summer for a long time that doesnt have to check every hour have we got any1 in :D

I have a genuine feeling this season, that besides no Europe, we'll make a decent signing. Not world class ness, but a Marque signing to show our intent and ambition to the other players who've commited themselves. I know we don;t have that much money but i rekon for one player, we would.

If we are looking for a 'non' name player (i.e someone whos value isn't affected by their rep), i'd like to see Pedro León from Getafe. Has been awesome this season, he's 6'0ft, got bags of skill, has pace ( :o ) and can score from set peices. He's arguably one of the best players outside the 'big' boys of Spain and reall really looks the part.

Edited by tenaciousj

stephen ireland is putting a transfer request in according to SSN..i'd love him but we don't have the money to buy him and what we need i don't think so i can't imagine it happening..but thought i'd stick it here anyways as it is mentioned earlier in the thread about him :D get ready for the rumours!

Balotelli...his attitude, when harnessed in the right way, has never met the likes of David Moyes. He'd be brilliant.

Not a chance in the world of that happening. If we had the cash I'd consider it but we don't so it's a big no.

Pienaar and Yak out apparently,

round abouts 20-25 mil for the pair.

As mentioned Pedro Leon, or mexican Andres Guardado, who both fit the bill as pacey wingers but capable of doubling in other areas. They both seem like hard workers as well, and seems to fit Moyes' mold..

I'd say we need a striker but no one springs to mind in the right price-range. Ola Toivonen could serve as a long term investment but I think he'd be to expensive and to similar to what we have, we need someone who's a proven goalscorer (preferably in the PL)..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...