IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Unfortnatly Origi has done twice as much since replacing lukaku, yes Belgium have been poor but lukaku offers nothing, he makes no runs, he doesn't, come for the ball, he can't hold up the ball. Sweet FA

Not the finished article but he has balls about him. Not scared to have a go. The midfielders trust him more and he's pulled their defenders out of shape.

Belgium much better now.

Unfortnatly Origi has done twice as much since replacing lukaku, yes Belgium have been poor but lukaku offers nothing, he makes no runs, he doesn't, come for the ball, he can't hold up the ball. Sweet FA

hes missed a sitter and been tackled a bit more ;)

Edit: make that 2

Edited by Matt

Not the finished article but he has balls about him. Not scared to have a go. The midfielders trust him more and he's pulled their defenders out of shape.

Belgium much better now.

not the finished article?! Come on, you're on the wind up now with that argument surely?!

not the finished article?! Come on, you're on the wind up now with that argument surely?!

Why would I be? He wasn't 6ft 3 and 14 st at 16. He's just only put on 4kg in muscle to be able to physically compete. Loads more to come from him... very very good.

Finish that pelle lad..

Why would I be? He wasn't 6ft 3 and 14 st at 16. He's just only put on 4kg in muscle to be able to physically compete. Loads more to come from him... very very good.

Finish that pelle lad..

jesus fucking Christ, can you not see the hypocrisy here?!

Cracking finish (and move) indeed!

No excuses for Rom, he was poor tonight. But that whole team doesn't want to play together, they all want to score worldies. Doesn't look like they have any cohesion at all.

Said this for awhile when the hype train was in full throttle around the last world cup, fantastic individual talent but no chemistry

Lukaku was poor and I'm not sticking the knife in for one bad performance but I said awhile ago he'll be poor on the big stage and his flaws will be exposed to a wider audience

Right, don't care what anyone says...tonight we seen Lukaku with the best cluster of players behind him. We seen the frustrations of some fans for the past 2 years...but always put down to poor service.

Straight line runs. Stays in the middle. He makes himself so easy to mark. His touch was abysmal. Totally exposed tonight.

He's a good striker. But as I say, he ain't as good as he thinks he is. He's just another Martinez when he talks.

We need him to do much better than this or we can kiss a high fee good bye!

Believe it or not I almost felt sorry for him walking off. He got booed ridiculously.

One day he will realise that Everton is the best club he has or ever could play for. Silly silly boy.

He's put all eyes on himself by more or less touting himself as a top end striker to 'top' European clubs.

Talk about putting pressure on yourself.

He's burnt his bridge here. Need him to be scoring hattricks in every game, het the big fee in!