IGNORED

Stephen Ireland

I think he's half decent to be honest, but... I think he's a similar player to Osman, except I'd prefer 'ar Ossie. I'm sure it's just paper talk anyway.

I'd hope if we did offload Yobo, and the two lads (Jutkiewicz & Ruddy), then I'd hope the cash would be going towards someone like Donovan - ie attacking winger/striker.

Edited by wallwriter

I agree he is creative like ossie but I would see him more in the cahill role. Would bring competition for places but he came out moaning a few months back he was played out of position in different roles which moyes would defo expect. I think he is a cracking player and for 10 mil well worth it (I made that figure up) but my worry would be we have more pressing positions to be filled (right wing) and we already have 1/2 players that do a job in his position. If it was in addition to landon then fair enough but not instead of

He has been shit this season, whenever he has been able to get in the team that is.

I don't think it's fair to say he's been 'shit'. He's been unlucky with niggling injuries and is obviously not back to 100%. He's not playing as much in Mancini's teams as a result of this and possibly because he doesn't exactly fit into Mancini's tactics. That said, Mancini has come out and said that he rates Ireland very highly and that he has a role in the team. It's obvious from his form in previous seasons that he is a fantastic player and I'd say he's better than Osman (not to mention younger).

If Ireland was tempted to Goodison, I'd hope that Moyes would persuade him to come out of international retirement, because he's one of Ireland's best talents at the minute and we could do with him!

If Ireland was tempted to Goodison, I'd hope that Moyes would persuade him to come out of international retirement, because he's one of Ireland's best talents at the minute and we could do with him!

Reading up on the background to that he doesn't come across at all well. Strange man.

Reading up on the background to that he doesn't come across at all well. Strange man.

Certainly is strange. It baffles me to be frank. I'd love to know if an agent or someone advised him to quit or if it was entirely his own doing. On reflection, perhaps that isn't the kind of character that Moyes would like to have in the team.

Was that the thing with the grannies? That was bizarre.

To be honest though, it just seems like he got caught up in all the lies, and is now too ashamed to back down.

Was that the thing with the grannies? That was bizarre.

To be honest though, it just seems like he got caught up in all the lies, and is now too ashamed to back down.

I thought it was to do with Keane and co, holding him down and pulling off his hair implant...?

Stephen is a good player who needs to play more football and spend less time 'disagreeing' with most people he works with. We have too many good young players coming through who can do the same job and have greater potential. Also the players presently at Everton are also as good and are better team players, which David Moyes prides himself on. ;)

Where was this you spoke with Davey then "Breno" ? ? ?

Friend of the Family here in snowy Aberdeen. We catch up every Sunday to chat about the game on Sat. Dave is a top bloke. I will keep you posted on transfers etc but I must respect Dave and any secret correspondents that he may relay on to me. As for that muppet that posted that funny comment about me going to dinner with zebadee & dougal etc this one is for you! Donavon will be an Everton player next season I wonder who told me that?!?

As for that muppet that posted that funny comment about me going to dinner with zebadee & dougal etc this one is for you! Donavon will be an Everton player next season I wonder who told me that?!?

Has to be said that given the usual nature of posters such as yourself on football forums I'd say that there's probably one chance in 10,000 that Paul's the muppet and 9,999 chances that you are (I'm being kind to you in that asessment I think).

Has to be said that given the usual nature of posters such as yourself on football forums I'd say that there's probably one chance in 10,000 that Paul's the muppet and 9,999 chances that you are (I'm being kind to you in that asessment I think).

I would say your a bigger muppet than paul.!! I think that is a fair assessment dont you. double ss in assessment by the way.

Where was this you spoke with Davey then "Breno" ? ? ?

Friend of the Family here in snowy Aberdeen. We catch up every Sunday to chat about the game on Sat. Dave is a top bloke. I will keep you posted on transfers etc but I must respect Dave and any secret correspondents that he may relay on to me. As for that muppet that posted that funny comment about me going to dinner with zebadee & dougal etc this one is for you! Donavon will be an Everton player next season I wonder who told me that?!?

hardly the biggest secret transfer ever should it happen..he wants to come back...we'd like him back..more believable if you plucked a name from nowhere and we signed him ;)