IGNORED

Stephen Ireland

I would say your a bigger muppet than paul.!! I think that is a fair assessment dont you. double ss in assessment by the way.

So if you saw someone on a forum claiming to be mates with Ferguson/Wenger/Benitez you'd just straight out believe them? Fair enough.

Thanks for the spelling correction.....my mistake.

To return the favour...in, "your a bigger muppet" the correct spelling is you're (it's a contraction of you are). Paul is a proper noun, needs a capital letter. If you're using exclamation marks you don't need a full stop as well. First letter of a new sentence (Double) needs a captal letter also. Give Davey my regards :) .

And the winner in todays spelling test, is..........EFC-Paul!

He mangaed to spell Zebedee correctly! Unlike poor old Breno.

Tomorrow.......we are doing history.......that for an Evertonian should be easy..............I'd prefer that ,I would probably come last in a spelling test :(

Where was this you spoke with Davey then "Breno" ? ? ?

Friend of the Family here in snowy Aberdeen. We catch up every Sunday to chat about the game on Sat. Dave is a top bloke. I will keep you posted on transfers etc but I must respect Dave and any secret correspondents that he may relay on to me. As for that muppet that posted that funny comment about me going to dinner with zebadee & dougal etc this one is for you! Donavon will be an Everton player next season I wonder who told me that?!?

Oh dear :lol:

• 2 months later...

considerin the form he was in last season, 8m is a bargin. I only saw one game that KP Boateng played in the world cup, wasnt that impressed with him to be honest. Dont remember him being memorable in the EPL last season either, though i only saw 2 Pompey games!

Edited by galacticaracnid

considerin the form he was in last season, 8m is a bargin. I only saw one game that KP Boateng played in the world cup, wasnt that impressed with him to be honest. Dont remember him being memorable in the EPL last season either, though i only saw 2 Pompey games!

I saw quite a few Pompey games last seaso in and he was always a stand out performer, along with O Hara. Technically he is class, he is big, strong, fairly quick and he can score goals with either foot. Boateng has a great eye for a pass and would add some more size and bulk for our midfield which wouldnt be a bad thing! Plus as I was writing this he has just slotted a great goal past Timmy Howard for Ghana!

Now I also agree that Ireland is worth the 8mil and he can do all the scoring and passing I mentioned in my write up of Boateng but I think KPB has more potential to be a better player for the club now and in the future. Plus I think he would cost roughly half the price in terms of transfer fee and wages.

I saw quite a few Pompey games last seaso in and he was always a stand out performer, along with O Hara. Technically he is class, he is big, strong, fairly quick and he can score goals with either foot. Boateng has a great eye for a pass and would add some more size and bulk for our midfield which wouldnt be a bad thing! Plus as I was writing this he has just slotted a great goal past Timmy Howard for Ghana!

Now I also agree that Ireland is worth the 8mil and he can do all the scoring and passing I mentioned in my write up of Boateng but I think KPB has more potential to be a better player for the club now and in the future. Plus I think he would cost roughly half the price in terms of transfer fee and wages.

I'm with you on this. Just think Boateng would be a cracking addition to the squad as a whole.

will take your word on this mate, you generally talk sense! was a good finish for the goal (though Howard shouldve done better) and he has looked lively so far.

• 4 months later...

He has looked like a class act in the past but you have to question wether or not he has the attitude or desire to cut it at Everton, and do we really need him?

If we were to splash out the reported £5.5M on him then I assume that would be our only signing and is midfield really a priority?

I would much rather see us bring in a RW or a CF

• 1 month later...