IGNORED

Craig Bellamy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rusty747

He's a prick but I'd take him. His pace would be invaluable, and he works just as hard as Donovan so we'd get that aspect of his game too.

Agreed. My only concern would be the risk to the unity of the dressing room. We might need Johnny H to throw him in a cold bath a few times until he came out smiling. But a quality player, never gives up and pace to burn. Yes please.

One of the most committed and driven men in football if you believe what you read, all his bust-ups with team mates are meant to have been over him having a go at people for not trying as hard as him. Could fit in really well with our work ethic, and has the pace and quality to add a whole new dimension to our team. On the other hand, he could end up in a punch-up with the Yak in the first week of training, and might be just a little too opinionated and hot-headed for Moyes.

I read an article earlier today about this and I say let's take him. I know nothing about him other than he plays good football.

I did read however that Everton may have to sell someone to afford him, costing around $7,000,000. Thoughts?

different regions have different keyboard lay outs, you should be able to see them in your keyboard settings if you were really interested.

on topic though, i think ive already said, go for him.

No he wont. Iv got an American keyboard and there isnt a £ sign on it. However, because my computer doesnt know its an American keyboard I can write exactly the same as you guys. Its quite handy to be honest because someone people see my keyboard & dont have a clue how to use it :lol:

His knee is fucked but he is up to playing once a week apparently so next season he could be ideal. For seven million he is a steal but his reputation precedes himself but as people have said its because he wants to win so much. I would have him it hurts me to say but it will never happen.

It's no secret that Bellamy has a damaged knee or knees and knows his time is limited, he would cercainly be a challange for Moyes to handle and his wages are probably way too high anyway.

Can't see this deal being anything other than a non starter.

All this said, he is on his day a very good footballer, and to have had a young level headed Bellamy at your club with healthy knees would be a pretty good position to be in.

On the £ and $ subject......let's just hope we don't all have to renew our keyboards and get ones with Euros on :( ....surely Euros are on a par with Man City, ie not liked by many people.

surely transfer dealings between the two clubs (Everton and City) are going to be strained for the forceable future.They will continue to throw stupid money at players in an attempt to unsettle them.A wages cap would put City right back down the league table.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/821784/MOYES-JOINS-PURSUIT-OF-BELLAMY.html

"...relations between them and Everton soured last season.

Moyes was furious at City's handling of their bid for Joleon Lescott and he went toe-to-toe with Mancini during a fiery encounter at Eastlands."

Not an issue I don't think....the Lescott thing was with Hughes and the touch-line bust-up was amicably sorted within ten minutes of the end of the game.

• 4 weeks later...

hmmmm.... i dont know about this, Bellamy for the Yak. One ex-kopite, ego-centred lunatic for a lazy, diving lump? oooooh the choice....

i would take him at everton. He worked well under Hughes, so it seems he like a manager who will discipline him and not a fat waiter or a fruit wearing a scarf so I think he would work well under Moyes. He is pacey, got a eye for goal and works hard. I like the Yak but i think he is on his way and i think Bellamy would be a good signing, he can also operate on the wing which is an added bonus. All depends on the money though. I wouldnt be paying over 8-10 mill for him.

Bring Landon back to Goodison!

• 1 month later...

People seem to think he would replace the Yak. I am not so sure about that. Different sort of player, different sort of position on the pitch.

Hard to see where he would fit in really, but perhaps as a replacement for Peanuts if he leaves???

Not so sure we will get Landycakes back either.