IGNORED

Craig Bellamy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Romey. Thats what made me think of a replacement for Peanuts if he decides to go and we get a lot of money for him. Bellamy is not ideal but the cash could get him and Landycakes, and even if Bellamy is a bit of an idiot off the pitch, he does give everything on it.

I think Moyes could do something with him to be honest. But I know that is a minority consideration, and most folks think he is crap. (I used to myself)

Guest Blue4You

Bellamy is a fantastic player, but he is in his 30's and we would have no resale value at all. The biggest contract we would offer him would probably be 2 - 3 years with a view to extending, and he might not want that, but he certainly isn't worth £7 million. What we need is someone like Bellamy, and like Donovan, but younger.

Moyes was interested in Marko Marin not long ago. I think we'll get someone else before the window closes.

If Bellamy is left out of the 25 surely Citeh will have to drop his valuation or even loan him out?? If thats the case with Jo fuckin off early last year maybe we can sort a loan out! Wouldnt want him permanently as hes a massive nobhead but if we had the option to get rid id go for that!!

just read the link at the top of the thread.

odious little know nothings trolling hoping for a reaction...however i did notice this reply written in May....

"Why would Bellamy go to a club that is slowly but surely sinking into oblivion. Second and even third divison football in the next 5 years. If Spurs are after him he should go to them, as they are a club on the up or stay at City. But as a Villa fan the idea that he would go to Everton is a joke"

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

what a difference a couple of months make... have fun supporting 'on the up' villa this season matey.

again... maybe veering a little off topic here but from the same Belemy article with the man city fans slagging of Everton and Moyes.. a toffee with an absolutly nailed on retort... the truth really should/does hurt...

'Have sly digs about Everton all you want. You’re jealous of the fact that we’ve built a team as good as yours through hard-work & commitment whereas you have to buy players who couldn’t give a fuck and perform when they want to.

You can have digs about Moyes too, honestly it’s fine. You’re just jealous that he took you to the cleaners for a less than average player and exposed you as the fickle bastards you are, the footballing playground bullies. And then twice managed a team which outplayed you home and away, exposing all your faults.

So have a dig if you want. It cost you £200mil to get to our level.'

touche my friend touche...

and onto the horrid little welshman...

attitude wise he seems to fall out with everyone he plays for/with... however his performances for 'shitty' last year where superb.. give him a shot and if he causes trouble Im sure Moyesy can insert his boot so far up Bellers' arse he'd be tickling his tonsils on his way to West Ham/Blackburn/Wigan/anyone who'd have him.

again... maybe veering a little off topic here but from the same Belemy article with the man city fans slagging of Everton and Moyes.. a toffee with an absolutly nailed on retort... the truth really should/does hurt...

'Have sly digs about Everton all you want. You’re jealous of the fact that we’ve built a team as good as yours through hard-work & commitment whereas you have to buy players who couldn’t give a fuck and perform when they want to.

You can have digs about Moyes too, honestly it’s fine. You’re just jealous that he took you to the cleaners for a less than average player and exposed you as the fickle bastards you are, the footballing playground bullies. And then twice managed a team which outplayed you home and away, exposing all your faults.

So have a dig if you want. It cost you £200mil to get to our level.'

touche my friend touche...

and onto the horrid little welshman...

attitude wise he seems to fall out with everyone he plays for/with... however his performances for 'shitty' last year where superb.. give him a shot and if he causes trouble Im sure Moyesy can insert his boot so far up Bellers' arse he'd be tickling his tonsils on his way to West Ham/Blackburn/Wigan/anyone who'd have him.

brilliant

After yesterday I'm starting to think having someone with pace will make no difference to us whatsoever - the reason being, we struggle to get supporting players into the box to get on the end of things.

Yeh I agree.

Plus from where I am sittign we have just bought a young french winger with pace, who I would rather try out than buy in an older and more expensive Bellamy. Plus if his knees really are that bad then I dont see the point in throwing that much money (we dont have) at him.

had it confirmed from a "friend" who plays for cardiff, signing for them tomorrow. He is wetting himself with excitment, thats a pretty attacking team they have now! apparently gunna be given the captains armband and wont be taking much of a wage from Cardiff either.

No, No, No, No, No, No, No!

Can't stand the odious little toad. His mate Robbie Savage (who is the most annoying summariser since Steve Claridge imo!) said on 5 Live last night that Bellend was talking to a team yesterday that might finish above Man.City this season. Please not us.

I can't believe Moyes would go for a 31 year old anyway. Surely not.

No, No, No, No, No, No, No!

Can't stand the odious little toad. His mate Robbie Savage (who is the most annoying summariser since Steve Claridge imo!) said on 5 Live last night that Bellend was talking to a team yesterday that might finish above Man.City this season. Please not us.

I can't believe Moyes would go for a 31 year old anyway. Surely not.

Saha? Neville? No he wouldn't...would he?