IGNORED

Martin Petrov

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news//tm_headline=everton-fc-hope-for-jack-rodwell-to-follow-tim-cahill-and-sign-new-deal%26method=full%26objectid=26474118%26siteid=92534-name_page.html

And David Moyes is considering a possible move for free agent Martin Petrov, who is approaching the end of his contract at Manchester City.

That's a signing I'd like to see happen.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im I the only one who thinks hes crap?

I know wingers by nature tend to be inconsistent but this bloke takes the piss!

Just think back to how awful he was against us at there place last season, and that was by no means a one off

I would rather save the money on wages and give it to Piennar

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

I would take Petrov on a free from City but I reckon he will go abroad.

Now if only Moyes had listened to me before City bought Adam Johnson... :lol:

...you and 90% of the people on here!!!

Petrov attacking wise is a no brainer, the question is whether he has the will to do the defending/hard work which moyes will demand.

I talked about AJ a long, long time ago on here - nobody else seemed fussed at the time.

I was one who doubted his ability to step up and i can honestly say Humble pie tastes a bit like a sweaty fanny. Ive seen him a couple of times for City and now i'm a tad gutted we didnt go in for him. But in saying that he was still a bit of a risk?

• 2 weeks later...

gotta be worth a two year deal surely? :blink:

I agree, get him in even if it on a small contract. He has been linked with Villa and Bolton this morning. Need to get in fast if we stand any chance of getting him, there will be alot of clubs sniffing around him.

Also Joe Cole is rumoured on SSN to get released by Chelsea today aswell as Michael Ballack. I would love us to get Joe Cole, his wage demands are way above our limit but a big signing on fee and 50grand a week would suit us nicely! He would be a quality signing but I live in hope as we have no chance!

You're dreaming if you think he'd accept 50K a week and no European football.

Yes i probably am dreaming, i know we have no hope on Joe Cole, it a shame though he will go to one of our rivals Spurs! I keep forgetting we have no european football for next year aswell.

By the way how greedy can a player be, he was on at least 80K at Chelski.... 50K and a nice 4million signing on fee would suit many of players! Not like their short is it! Get Landon back andyway solve our winger issues and his USA team-mate Michael Bradley.... i am gonn keep a eye on him in the world cup see how he does. Meant to be good and he only 22.

Yes i probably am dreaming, i know we have no hope on Joe Cole, it a shame though he will go to one of our rivals Spurs! I keep forgetting we have no european football for next year aswell.

By the way how greedy can a player be, he was on at least 80K at Chelski.... 50K and a nice 4million signing on fee would suit many of players! Not like their short is it! Get Landon back andyway solve our winger issues and his USA team-mate Michael Bradley.... i am gonn keep a eye on him in the world cup see how he does. Meant to be good and he only 22.

to be honest mate, in this day and age, it wouldn't. michael bradley isn't good enough for everton