IGNORED

Everton V Everton (chile)

paulcat1988

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gueye so unluck not to score. SHould be 3 or 4-0

Another big miss...could be six or seven. But I'm kind of glad it isn't....would have been a long trip home if the Chileans had taken a thrashing.

Get the misses out of the system before Blackburn :) .

Another big miss...could be six or seven. But I'm kind of glad it isn't....would have been a long trip home if the Chileans had taken a thrashing.

Get the misses out of the system before Blackburn :) .

Could be...but I'd even say, despite those misses, we don't look like the same squad that missed a hat load last season. Much more invention and conviction. No more scoring anxiety.

Played some good stuff there today, not quite sure how it was only 2 as Cahill and Beckford could quite easily have bagged 3 each.

Coleman was brilliant, Billy had a good game, Jags & Yobo as a partnership looked very solid, Felli was good on his return and Becks movement was good and he seems very confident.

It was also nice to see some of the youngsters with Gueye, Baxter and Mustafi having good cameos.

I thought Baines looked a little undercooked as well as Pienaar for the most part. Unfortunately JV didnt really get in the game and I dont think he will have much longer at Goodison.