IGNORED

Everton V Everton (chile)

paulcat1988

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the tickets have seat numbers on, i bought mine the other week for my season ticket seat and it came with my seat number on it.

What i did notice though on the everton site is that half the stadium is greyed out, is this because there only opening half the ground? Because theres no way those seats have sold out, because i noticed it the day the tickets went on sale

What i did notice though on the everton site is that half the stadium is greyed out, is this because there only opening half the ground? Because theres no way those seats have sold out, because i noticed it the day the tickets went on sale

Odd that. Upper Gwladys, Top Balcony, Family Enclosure and virtually the whole of the Bullens Road stand "unavailable".

Maybe our Chilean friends are bringing 20,000 with them :P ?

Almost certainly, no point in having people spread all over the place, plus it means they don't have to staff those areas so saving a little bit of dosh.

If demand for tickets suddenly shot up they have the option of making another section available.

can you get refunds on the tickets, i bought mine last week but start my new job the week of the game and cant get the shift off gutted

For league games you have to return you ticket intact, obviously, before the game and you can get a refund. If you paid by debit or credit card it is refunded to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick heads-up.

Even though the shout-box has gone from the bottom of the page due to the site being in "performance mode" for the match, you can still use it by clicking the "shoutbox" link at the top of the page :) .

Maybe some people already knew that but I just discovered it :unsure: .