IGNORED

Liverpool (Home)

MikeO

i have no issue with replacing jags with johnny...that is the least of my worries the biggest is neville in midfield..felli could handle gerrard im not sure neville can only if gerrard plays well obviously but id be confident felli could prevent gerrard playing well..as for osman if he plays like he didnt against birmingam i will be happy enough i'd rather have pienaar but ossie was great that day and he can be great we all know that!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neville Heitinga Distin Baines

Coleman Osman Arteta Gueye

Cahill

Yakubu

Gueye lights it up on the left, Yakubu gets his goal, Torres limps off, Osman makes Gerrard look like a muppet in the middle, Jonny crushes someone and sends them all limping back across the park.

COYB

Coleman Osman Arteta Gueye

Cahill

Yakubu

Gueye lights it up on the left, Yakubu gets his goal, Torres limps off, Osman makes Gerrard look like a muppet in the middle, Jonny crushes someone and sends them all limping back across the park.

COYB

Thats the team I would go with. Arteta & Osman in the middle were good enough to beat Man Utd & Chelsea so there is no reason why they cant do the same on Sunday. Im not too fussed as to whether its Coleman, Gueye or Billy that start on the wings.

Still cant believe Felli is crocked, I was much much more confident with him in the team.

Howard

Coleman Arteta Osman Bily/Gueye

Cahill

Yak

Moyes will give bily the nod before Gueye, even though I think he ought to be given some minutes.

I still like our odds of nicking this one, even without Felli, Peanut and Jags. Don't think the takeover will do too much for them in terms of team spirit.

I fear the takeover will give them some optimism, re-fire the spark theyve been lacking for months and a positive result against us will see them turn their season around!

Prior to the Felli injury, a win wasnt too distant but i agree with some others Gerrard will rattle Neville n i'd be very suprised to see him on the pitch still late on.

Yes Liverpool are playing shite. Yes everyones Predicting an Everton win. Yes we have better players in out first XI. So in my experiences... points to an Everton loss im afraid.

The news of the take over, and the feel good vibe I'm getting from it, has really got me doubting our chances now...especially with Felli out of the line up.

I'm putting my money on Moyes being a twat and putting johnny in the defensive mid role again with nev at the back and Beckford as the lone striker.

Personally, I think the following might work, but considering how rubbish I am at Fifa, I'm probably ways off...

Howard

Nev-Johnny-Distin-Baines

Arteta

Colman-Cahill-Osman

Yakubu-Beckford

Unlikely, and probably uneffective!

I fear the takeover will give them some optimism, re-fire the spark theyve been lacking for months and a positive result against us will see them turn their season around!

Prior to the Felli injury, a win wasnt too distant but i agree with some others Gerrard will rattle Neville n i'd be very suprised to see him on the pitch still late on.

Yes Liverpool are playing shite. Yes everyones Predicting an Everton win. Yes we have better players in out first XI. So in my experiences... points to an Everton loss im afraid.

This

It appears the Piennar rumours were bollocks and the Felli rumours were true, that coupled with Jags being out has made all my previous confidence ebb away

0-2

Geezus guys, I was worried at first, now I am suicidal before the kick off. :lol:

Haha I was thinking the same thing! Reading the majority of responses since the Felli injury news has got me even more nervous than I was before! Please Everton lets just fucking beat this lot, pretty please!

I agree. I'm so fucking nervous. I wish there had not been the international break in between our last fixtures. Any momentum both teams had have been totally shifted, and within this time we've lost Jags and Felli (and Ross Barkley to a double leg break, though that's not a huge issue for this fixture).

After the Brum result I was extremely confident of getting a result in this fixture, now that has totally dissipated and i'm very very nervous.

After my initial optimism with this game I am getting more and more nervous about it as we get closer! :unsure:

I'm hoping the recent insecurities at Anfield will have longer lasting effects than their PR is trying have us believe and the international break hasn't slowed our momentum, I'm still thinking we can win this one but it might be even closer than we can imagine!

I'm worried because Liverpool might be buoyed by the return of lady boy and their new fantastic, magical owners... yanks no less!

We're also down Saha, Pienaar, Felli and Jags...

Still, I hope:

Johnny H starts at CB and puts in an amazing shift shutting down Torres.

Neville takes out Gerrard with a fair but hard tackle, nothing nasty just a knock that makes him quiet for the rest of the game.

Yak bags a brace and we see that smile.

Cahill nods one in to add insult to injury.

RS go home with tail between legs chanting "Bring back Rafa"... yes please!