Liverpool (Home)

MikeO

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres a doubt...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9059118.stm

...though he's not been much of a threat this season anyway.

We'll be unchanged from the Brum game I'd have thought, barring injuries.

2-1 Ossie and Yak. Kuyt for them.

interesting that you choose 2 people who couldnt find the net from a 1 on 1, 6 yards out scenario...

1-1, Baines wonder freekick after Arteta is mugged by the rest of the team before he can ruin it and anyone from their shower, dont really care...

Nice little rest before this one, and that's just what Cahill needed.

He will be so looking forward to this game, and wouldn't be surprised to see him get a couple of goals.

Just remember though, how many times just lately we've outplayed them and lost!

The pressure will be massive for the rs, but lets remember where we are at the moment, why should there be any less pressure on us.....who will handle it best, who will the ref favor, who will have the most luck! those are the million dollar questions!

If we win, watch the rs march on Downing street.

Come on David Moyes, you know what your team can do, SEND IT OUT TO WIN.Don't let them settle, get at them.......don't give captain fantastic any room, attack Johnson, put Carrigher under pressure.......shit, I'm ready. <_<

interesting that you choose 2 people who couldnt find the net from a 1 on 1, 6 yards out scenario...

:lol: :lol:

Blues on the way up, Shite on the way down: On the table, in momentum, in self-confidence AND in this game. 3-1 to the blues!

1-1 into the half with 2 after the break to bury 'em.

I am still desperate for us to hammer them 5 - 0 or more.

Not sure it will be this season either, but it would be nice.

I think that I would settle for 1 - 0.

But it is a derby match, so who knows what the score will be this time, for now though I feel quietly confident.

Lets punt for a 3 - 1 and hope for better.

I just hope we try and play football against them and don't get drawn into the horrible scrap that was the Goodison derby last year - they knew we'd played them off the park at Anfield and Carraghers horrible tackle on Piennar early at Goodison was calculated to stop that happening again by turning it into a bloodbath. And it worked. I'm sure where they are now they'll try for same tactics again (just like we used to!), we're the better footballing side now, let's aim to move the ball quickly, keep possession and play with some width to expose their full-backs. Let them lose their cool, they'll get players sent off, creating more space for us to murder them in the final third (its gotta happen at some point this season, surely!)

2-0 us, Cahill and Felli

I just hope we try and play football against them and don't get drawn into the horrible scrap that was the Goodison derby last year - they knew we'd played them off the park at Anfield and Carraghers horrible tackle on Piennar early at Goodison was calculated to stop that happening again by turning it into a bloodbath.

Wasn't it the other way round? First derby at Goodison where we played them off the park and the second derby at Anfield with the Carragher tackle?

Wasn't it the other way round? First derby at Goodison where we played them off the park and the second derby at Anfield with the Carragher tackle?

Quite probably, my memory is appalling at the best of times and I couldn't be bothered checking my facts :D

I never fancy us to win against Liverpool, for some reason no matter how many we should have put past them or how many penalties we should have had it never happens.

Im going to be all doom and gloom and predict a 1-0 to them, we will batter them but somehow they will sneak up the other end and score and Neville will probably be partly to blame, possibly and OG.

I never fancy us to win against Liverpool, for some reason no matter how many we should have put past them or how many penalties we should have had it never happens.

Im going to be all doom and gloom and predict a 1-0 to them, we will batter them but somehow they will sneak up the other end and score and Neville will probably be partly to blame, possibly and OG.

This for me (unfortunately sad.gif)

Edited by iggy

Its really interesting Derby this year and with this kind of start for both teams. And, when have we been bookers favourite last time? Our game has been ok/good, result just haven been that good. rs playing has been awful and even if they get those new owners, i dont think that could boost their feelings that much so fast. We are favourite for a reason, and ill hope we can keep their bad run going. Missing Jags ofc, if he cant get in fit fast enought. I dont say any scores here, cause ill always say em wrong and it seems to bring us a bunch of bad luck.