IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61750687

Not sure why Evertons peaceful pitch invasion was the most notable regarding how "dangerous" they are, when the bottom of the article refers to someone being jailed for assault from another clubs ground  

So I wasn’t the only one thinking that when reading the article earlier…

1 hour ago, Matt said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61750687

Not sure why Evertons peaceful pitch invasion was the most notable regarding how "dangerous" they are, when the bottom of the article refers to someone being jailed for assault from another clubs ground  

Mad isn't it? Especially when you consider that the only person hurt at our invasion was an Everton fan being attacked by the Palace manager!

9 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Mad isn't it? Especially when you consider that the only person hurt at our invasion was an Everton fan being attacked by the Palace manager!

I think they only thing hurt with the fan was his pride he fell over trying to get away, if you’re going to get in someone’s face at least have the bottle to back it up, fucking embarrassing 🙈 

19 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Agreed.

What amused me was the commentor saying at the end, "Has there ever been a better first round match at Wimbledon?"

While it was close, and "exciting" in that respect, the quality of tennis was truly dire; loads of pat-a-cake rallies and dreadful errors with the odd decent shot to surprise everyone.

Harmony won't go much further in the tournament because she's (relatively speaking) not very good; but great she had her day on centre court, she's unlikely to get another one.

11 hours ago, MikeO said:

And while we're talking tennis...well I am anyway😂...is there any sporting chant in the world more cringingly embarrassing than British fans singing, "Let's go (insert name here) let's go"?

So half arsed and middle class, annoys the crap out of me. Another pill please nursey:P

Gotta say I was watching Wimbledon and most of them rooting for that entitled Serena Williams and I found myself saying “twat” every time it focused  on someone in the crowd.  Smug bastards all over the place.