IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Jesus Mike, I recorded the qualifying and didn't want to know the result.

Sorry. I didn't think it was on TV....just red button and online as far as I could seehuh.png .

Managed to miss it myself, but it's being replayed on the red button I believe.

Missing the race tomorrow also....shooting off as soon as the Everton game finishes to the in-laws for a meal. I'll make sure I watch the recording before I look in here tomorrow nightwink.png .

I couldn't watch it and there was fucking (unnecessary) commercials flashing away and got too irritated to even continue, but it sounds something like Nayim for Zaragoza past Seaman that time. I'll have a look at a later date when able. (I don't want to install any player things, and wasn't aware of course that it was necessary)

Masters has been great tonight....in a play off now.

Just wish someone would win it....got to be up at 6:20sad.png .

I had money on schnediker (sp?) at 40/1 :( seemed to self destruct on the back 9. Scott won it didnt he? Fair play to him, trying to read some of those greens at times was nearly impossible!

I wasn't even aware they had won until reading that. I guess I'm quite pleased with that. If the plastics had got through, it would have been another FA cup win for those - , so more power to Manchester City in getting the win and preventing that. Will actually be an enjoyable and pressure free final once again. Too bad to those that have an issue with City, but out of them, and that opposition, damn well know who I'd want to prevail. They've won nearly every year in recent memory, so they can fuck off for a change, and let someone else have a go. Good enough.

Chelsea have won 4 of the 6 FA Cup Finals held at the New Wembley. I'm happy that they went out too as I couldn't bear to see Wigan Athletic win the cup and I expect Manchester City to put up strong resistance as it is the only trophy that they can realistically get hold of.