IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Yeah, it was Mourinho with Real Madrid I think, he was suspended for a couple of games and Real got a big fine. A bit of a joke as there are so many players and teams who do it, including Barcelona not long after that and nothing happened to them.

Anyway I don't see anything wrong with it personally. If a team has worked hard and is winning 3-0 deservedly in the last minutes of a first leg why not take the opportunity to clear any bookings for the next round? Fair play to them for having put themselves in a position where they can afford to have their best player missing at the San Siro and still progress to the quarters.

Rogers on Suarez....

"He has come in here and been labelled many things. Because he is a foreign player he will get accused more."

"If a British player dives we'll laugh and find it funny but when it's Luis Suarez he is a diver."

Bale last nighthuh.png? Oh how we laughed. Beautiful timing to make yourself look a twat Brendon.

I get no humor from any player taking a dive regardless of nationality and Suarez may be a diver but he's other unprintable things on top of it. I didn't see the Bale incident from last night and not really interested in what Tottenham do. I don't think they have the capabilites to win this years trophy.

Yes look I can type at usual speed once again...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood...

I won't risk it on another thread, but only just saw that Manchester City got a 5 - 0 win over Barnsley tonight, so while no chance of the South Yorkshire side getting back to the semi-finals once again, City really did give a warning sound to the other teams left in the competition. If they win it again, I won't mind it too much, over some other club teams you could mention.

I won't risk it on another thread, but only just saw that Manchester City got a 5 - 0 win over Barnsley tonight, so while no chance of the South Yorkshire side getting back to the semi-finals once again, City really did give a warning sound to the other teams left in the competition. If they win it again, I won't mind it too much, over some other club teams you could mention.

I'm sure Chelsea winning it would be something to sing and dance about?

Hibernian "goal" disallowed today because the ball didn't cross the linerolleyes.gif .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21646444

Video on the report is probably UK only so for those who can't watch it....normal scenario, came down off the bar, landed here...

hibs_zps2326c169.jpg

....and bounced out.

That's up there with Lampard's in the cock up department.

How can 4 officials plus tv cameras not se that was a goal?