IGNORED

Tim Cahill? World Class?

Thats because Lampard has not played all season, neither has Fabregas.

Cahill has scored 4 goals, i'm not sure how many Gerrard has got at the moment but he will finish with more than Tim, and i think Malouda has scored more.

The 4 players i have mentioned will all finish the season with more than Cahill, i was just pointing out the folly of your claim about naming one player who scores more ...etc etc ...

Did you even listen to anything i just said?

In a normal season, Gerrard and Lampard outscore Cahill from penalties. Thats the only difference. Cahill scores a lot more goals non-penalties.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect what your saying but he tackled Gerrard at least 5 times on the weekend. Hes actually a good tackler.

Thats in 1 game!!

We all love Timmy!! Noone doesnt, its just when he plays poorly (which he has done) people say it like it is. You however seem to think no other player counts when he does play well!? That btw is you being extremely narrow minded and undeniably biased.

I know i dont have to swear and i dont during conversations with individuals who can hold an open-minded conversation! you however, are soo close minded that it is extremely annoying and by choosing to swear, it is merely me emphasising how frustrating some of your comments are...so to sum up; when you stop sucking Cahills cock i'll stop fuckin swearing. Capeesh?

Ashley Cole is the best LB in the world ;)

p.s do you get the over whelming feeling that you're the one looking a reet tit on this forum and as reputations go, you really aren't doing anything to correct that?

Someone mentioned Timmy being shit from set peices...they might want to check out his stats for clearances from set peices cause I remember him doing a hell of a lot of clearances last year from corners.

No-one said he was shit defending set-pices (unless I missed it)...

...he cant take set-pieces...

....is different.

Hes got a good all round game.

Finally youre seeing the light. Good all round game doesnt make that player world class.

In fact i think he's very good, great even. You shouldnt undermine him like that, someone is bound to take offence.... rolleyes.gif

edit - as for this U2 nonsense, they had 1 good album (Joshua Tree) then disappeared up their own arses. Bill Bailey sums it up perfectly:

Edited by Matt

Arrggghhh! Why did I throw u2 in the mix!!!! I don't even like them. I've fallen into the trap! I only like "where the streets have no name"

U2 = lampard, hate the fact he's related to redknapp who has clearly been taking mr angry lessons in pursuit of furthering his tv career. Leave Richard keys alone! He's been presenting long before you were shaving! And he's been shaving very long before you were born.

Anyway et, I suppose your antipodean brown nose antics will not stop despite balanced opinion. Why don't you go on the michael phelps forum and argue as to why the thorpedo was better, or visit imdb and submit a 10 star review of crocodile dundee 2. Gettin tired and not long woken up!

I respect what your saying but he tackled Gerrard at least 5 times on the weekend. Hes actually a good tackler. How does he look lost in a position he has played all his life?

I tend to disagree, thats the thing. Hes actually not lacking much technically since 2007. Hes come a long way. Moyes sees it, the only people who don't are Everton fans.

I agree that he certainly shackled Gerrard very well the other week but thats one game! Generally he tends to mistime tackles and give away cheap free kicks, a bit like Neville at times.

Just because he has played that positions all his life (minus a good 4ish seasons hes played as a second striker with everton) doesnt mean he wont look lost as a PREMIER LEAGUE midfielder. My old man played centre back all his life but he would look well out of his depth in the premier league!

He really is lacking in technical quality, not compared to you or me but compared to the best players in the world, in fact even compared to the likes of heitinga, Arteta, Pienaar, Baines etc. He had a couple of decent attempts today but generally his distance shooting is poor, his passing isnt great and his control gets away from his more often than it should for a world class player.

Noone here is doubting Cahill as a vital member of the team and squad but if he isnt 100% with it or the opponent are doing a good job on marking him, his impact on the game is severly limited.

I agree that he certainly shackled Gerrard very well the other week but thats one game! Generally he tends to mistime tackles and give away cheap free kicks, a bit like Neville at times.

Just because he has played that positions all his life (minus a good 4ish seasons hes played as a second striker with everton) doesnt mean he wont look lost as a PREMIER LEAGUE midfielder. My old man played centre back all his life but he would look well out of his depth in the premier league!

He really is lacking in technical quality, not compared to you or me but compared to the best players in the world, in fact even compared to the likes of heitinga, Arteta, Pienaar, Baines etc. He had a couple of decent attempts today but generally his distance shooting is poor, his passing isnt great and his control gets away from his more often than it should for a world class player.

Noone here is doubting Cahill as a vital member of the team and squad but if he isnt 100% with it or the opponent are doing a good job on marking him, his impact on the game is severly limited.

Fair enough. He went missing today so not going to argue with you on this.

oh ET if your using the A.Cole argument for England sakes....Cahill is a big fish in a very small pond...so will undoubtably be affective for them!

Please he'd be effective for England to.

Guy produces time and time again for his country. Against Serbia you guys would have had the same problems. Cahill was all over Vidic.

Heitinga? Baines has one foot. Pienaar has one foot. These players are more technically sound then Cahill? Please. Heitinga just smashes the ball and wins the crucial tackle.

Watch todays game for instance i counted the entire game. Cahill gave the ball up 4 times. 2 from bad touches, 2 poor short passes. He receieves the ball with his furthest foot time and time again. He also plays well in tight quarters which he was never previously able to do. He releases early in a majority of cases.

He gets back to defend. Hes strong in the air.

I think hes technically sound now. Since 2007 that is. His tackling isn't as reckless either anymore. Which is a good thing for us. No reds lately.

I will say this, Cahill can't put a cross in for shit and thats where Lampard and Gerrard have a big advantage. Cahills shooting from distance is also a fair way behind them, but its getting a lot better. And his heading more then makes up for these two disadvantages.

Just let him take the Pens so we get a goal scorer very high up the tally.

Arteta though is clearly technically the best player we have. Flawless technique.