IGNORED

Moyes Targets 2 Or 3 Loans

Romey 1878

Why would we want to?

Because he has managed to get a historically lump it and hit it team playing nice stuff. Has managed to get average players doing great things.

Because he isn't a manager who once was bright and is now stale. Because he isn't the 5th highest paid "coach" who appears to have run out of ideas, who uses lack of funds as some sort of disclaimer.

Because he has managed to get a historically lump it and hit it team playing nice stuff. Has managed to get average players doing great things.

Because he isn't a manager who once was bright and is now stale. Because he isn't the 5th highest paid "coach" who appears to have run out of ideas, who uses lack of funds as some sort of disclaimer.

So Bolton have done ok for a couple of months so what?

Moyse is by far a better manager as I am sure time will prove and all your type will soon dissapear back under a rock somewhere

hahahaha

give me a fucking break!

people have moaned at everton playing the long ball for years, now evertons biggest problem is we over play!

everyone looking for the little nice pass inside, one pass too many instead of just having a shot.

moyes has managed to get average players doing great things too, look at many players over the last 6 years or so.

come on, david moyes or owen coyle, hes done well to change things round at bolton but wake up man.

put coyle in the position moyes was in when he came to everton and see if coyle could have got us out of it, i very much doubt it.

edit: moyes lack of transfer funds is a pretty good disclaimer to have, and its a damn good reason to the halt of his progress.

Edited by StevO

Seriously? Game kicks off in half hour, by the end of the first half how many times will jags have launched a long punt to Cahill and Anichebe?

Overpassing it in the final third is no way an indication of nice football when it is down to players not prepared to have a crack.

Moyes out? :leggit:

hahahaha

give me a fucking break!

people have moaned at everton playing the long ball for years, now evertons biggest problem is we over play!

everyone looking for the little nice pass inside, one pass too many instead of just having a shot.

moyes has managed to get average players doing great things too, look at many players over the last 6 years or so.

come on, david moyes or owen coyle, hes done well to change things round at bolton but wake up man.

put coyle in the position moyes was in when he came to everton and see if coyle could have got us out of it, i very much doubt it.

edit: moyes lack of transfer funds is a pretty good disclaimer to have, and its a damn good reason to the halt of his progress.

Top notch post, agree with it all.