IGNORED

West Ham

Finn balor

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont predict any scores here, cause that, if something has always known us a really huge problems in game. Superstitious? Definitely :) . But we are going to get 3p. Im sure this will be a fun to watch match where we will see at least 3 goals, and yes i think we are doing more than hammers.

Howard

Nev-Johnny-Distin-Baines

Felli

Coleman-Arteta-Bily

Becks-Vic(or when is Louis back in business? havent seen any onformation about his so called injury. Is he just sold soon?)

What i would like to see...

................... HOWARD ................

NEVILLE .... JAGS .... DISTIN .... BAINES

COLEMAN .. FELLAINI .. OSMAN .. ARTETA

............... SAHA ... BECKFORD..........

But dont think theres much chance, it was a toss up between Osman and Rodwell.

3-1 win to us the usual suspects scoring, Saha, Beckford and Arteta (penalty).

What i would like to see...

................... HOWARD ................

NEVILLE .... JAGS .... DISTIN .... BAINES

COLEMAN .. FELLAINI .. OSMAN .. ARTETA

............... SAHA ... BECKFORD..........

But dont think theres much chance, it was a toss up between Osman and Rodwell.

3-1 win to us the usual suspects scoring, Saha, Beckford and Arteta (penalty).

penalty? whats one of them?

Howard

Neville Heitinga Distin Baines

Coleman Fellaini Osman/Rodwell Bily

Beckford Vic/Saha

i'm getting fed up with arteta. he looks nothing like a player that deserves 75,000 a week. I wish moyes would drop him for playing like shite but when does moyes ever drop one of his favorites despite how badly he's playing? I would much rather see ossie or jack play at the weekend because they actually have some desire to play well

Howard

Neville Heitinga Distin Baines

Coleman Fellaini Osman/Rodwell Bily

Beckford Vic/Saha

i'm getting fed up with arteta. he looks nothing like a player that deserves 75,000 a week. I wish moyes would drop him for playing like shite but when does moyes ever drop one of his favorites despite how badly he's playing? I would much rather see ossie or jack play at the weekend because they actually have some desire to play well

Agreed! I think jack needs a lot more game time, he played brilliant last year when mikel was injured. If mikel was a sub for s few games it may kick his arse into gear

Agreed! I think jack needs a lot more game time, he played brilliant last year when mikel was injured. If mikel was a sub for s few games it may kick his arse into gear

exactly what i've been thinking. if moyes keeps starting him, mikel won't really see the need to put his head down and work harder at the training ground since he's in the 11 every game. if moyes dropped him, imo hes done so shite this season that he deserves to have been dropped twice, then arteta would realize he needs to do much much better, especially considering how much the club is paying him. moyes keeps saying he's hoping for arteta to regain his best form and that's why he keeps playing him, but i think playing jack for a few games would do a better job of getting arteta to put in the extra effort on the training ground to get out of his bad form. its also worth asking how jack must feel sitting on the bench behind someone who's playing shite

baines? cahill? not gonna turn it into a debate about pienaar but to say he has been our most important player by far is a bit daft if you ask me..probably done the most running but also probably done fuck all the most with the final pass too

edit: as for this game if we don't win they can fuck off

Edited by marcopaulo

Wonder if moyes will ever tinker with 3-5-1-1? in the future.

HOWARD

JAGS HEITENGA DYSTIN

COLEMAN ARTETA FELLI BILY BAINES

CAHILL

BECKFORD/SAHA/VIC

coleman and baines are ideal wing backs and johnny could sweep?

Bloody hell, he's just discovered 4-4-2, lets not expect too much. We need to win this match and I reckon we will. I can see Beckford causing them problems and I can't see them scoring. 3-0 Beckford brace and Bily (if he starts).

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• Everton have won over half (16) of 31 Premier League matches against West Ham, more victories than they have enjoyed against any other opponents.

• The Toffees are unbeaten in their last seven league matches against the Hammers. Their only defeat in the last 10 was a 1-0 loss at Upton Park in April 2007.

• West Ham have won just two of their 15 Premier League meetings at Goodison Parkand have scored only 10 goals in those games.

• The Hammers didn't manage a single shot on target against Everton last month, their goal being an own goal scored by Tony Hibbert.

Everton

• The Toffees have drawn 11 games in this season's Premier League, the joint-highest tally in the league.

• David Moyes's side have kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 league matches.

• Everton have managed just two wins in their last 12 league matches, but both victories were against current top-five clubs - 2-1 at Manchester City and 2-1 at home against Tottenham.

West Ham

• Only one team that was bottom of the Premier League after 23 games has avoided relegation and that was West Bromwich Albion in the 2004-05 season.

• West Ham have kept just two clean sheets in their last 17 league games.

• The Hammers have conceded 10 headed goals this season, more than any other team.

• West Ham are the only team in the top flight that have not conceded a goal from a shot from outside the penalty area.

some interesting facts there. Im not quite as confident as everyone else, but im not going to speculate either - we've been doing better since i stopped it seems!

Edited by Matt